Will This Work? - 2

"Quick mates, act like we're talking about something serious, i heard girls find it sexy." Said Lisa, for once, pretending like a matured person. The rest just went with the flow.

"What do you think those crackheads would be talking about?" Asked Nayeon across from the room, from her single couch. The girls have divided into 2 different groups. The adult and matured ones in the living room, on the couches. While all the crackheads, on the ground, near the fire place.

"They look so serious tho" said Rosie. "If i know any better, they're talking about ass and boobs." Remarked Joy, laughing. The rest joined in the laughter too. They shifted their gaze towards the girls on the floor.

Oh they were definitely talking about ass and boobs. The girls have reached the cabin about half an hour ago. They didn't have to appoint the rooms as everyone is a couple. The company has a strict no dating policy but the head director of the team is Moonbyul who is already dating her assistant, so they don't give a fuck.

"As i was asking before, Lisa rudely interrupted me, what do you notice in a girl at first guys?" Questioned Wendy, giving a death glare to Lisa, who gave out a sly smile in return.

"Ass" - Jeongyeon

"Also ass" - Moonbyul

"Boobs" - Seulgi

"Definitely boobs" replied little Chae who got a bro-hug from Dahyun who obviously agrees with her.

"WTF guys? You're all so nasty. I notice their persona--"

"Oh cut the crap Manoban. You used to rate other girls boobs before you started to date Rosie" spat out Wendy harshly.

"Jeez can't a girl change?" Asked Lisa but the looks she got said otherwise. "Fine you got me there, i notice Boobs. Always boobs."

"Now we're talking" replied Jeongyeon with a smile.

"What about you Jichu?" Asked Dahyun, which made all of them turn their heads to her direction.

"Well I like Jennie's boobs. They're so soft and comfy. I like to sleep on them."

"That's my girl y'all! I'm so proud." Seulgi cried out. "We made it Lisa. We made a better chu." Seulgi wiped off her imaginary tears, Lisa copied the gesture too. The rest rolled their eyes at how dramatic Seulgi and Lisa can be.

"What're you guys talking about?" Asked Irene with a curious look followed by the rest of her gang.

"Um- we w-were talking about... erm you know?" Started Dahyun and looked at the others for help.

"You know adult stuff?" Replied Moonbyul. "And what adult stuff would that be?" Questioned Rosie.

"Well global war--"

"Boo-" little Chae clasped Jisoo's mouth shut as fast as she can.

"What was it? Boobs?" Asked Jennie with a disgusted look. The rest of the crackheads had their eyes down, noting making eye-contact. Everyone was sweating whereas Jisoo was so chill.

"No TF! We're talking about books" replied Jeongyeon.

"Right ofc it's book." Wendy scoffed, the other nodded their heads, agreeing.

"Oh what book?" Questioned Mina. Neither of them were backing out. The matured girls had stern look on their faces while the others had innocent looks plastered all over their faces.

"For christ sake. Why would you not believe us? We might have physically grown up but mentally we are still a child. Right now you guys hurting us by not believing us and questioning our innocence. Babe you don't trust me?" Dahyun asked Sana little offended. Dahyun had literal tears on her eyes. Sana and Rosie had genuinely felt sorry for them while the others don't.