Instagram Live

Jisoo was forced to do a live on Instagram.
She had never done one before and felt a little nervous about it. She was worried she'd say something wrong by accident and the tabloids would catch her out and post an article about it.

She cringed at the thought and picked up her phone to walk upstairs where her beautiful girlfriend was currently editing her youtube video.

Jennie was an influencer. She was part of book-tube but also made fashion videos and vlogged her days here and there. She had just over a million subscribers and tried her best to promote as much positivity to each follower since she knew how toxic social media could be.

"Hi baby" Jennie smiled, laying on their king sized bed. Jisoo smiled. Jennie looked so cute and cosy in her oversized t-shirt and her sweatpants. Her hair was in a messy bun and she had her glasses on without any makeup. Jisoo loved the moments where Jennie didn't feel the need to dress up.

She collapsed onto the bed and buried her face in her soft tummy, wrapping her arms around her waist as she sighed. Jennie immediately placed her hands in her hair and laughed.

"What's wrong?" She moved her laptop and sat up slightly.

"They want me to do an Instagram live for an hour. Said it would help to promote the new album." She huffed, like a little child as she clung onto her.

"Oh baby," She snickered, "Do you want me to help?"

Jisoo turns her head and nods, lips pouted that Jennie couldn't help but lean forward and give her a quick kiss.

"Come here" She motioned for Jisoo to sit in bed next to her, patting the spot next to her.

"I don't know how to turn the live on." Jisoo narrows her eyes as Jennie enters her phone's passcode (which is Jennie's birthday) and opens up Instagram.

"You'll need better lighting first." She crawls off the bed and Jisoo follows her like a lost puppy, all the way to their open kitchen where the sunlight was coming through.

"Here," She presses a button and places the phone in front of her.

"Wait baby, is it live?" Jisoo looks to her as she walks over to make a snack.

Jennie giggles, "Yes it's live grandma, look there's your fans." She points to the top corner where it showed the number of people in the live. "And those are their comments."

Jisoo grins, "Hiiii." She speaks, bashfully, waving into the camera.

"Hi everyone, thanks for coming." She waits for more people to join until she feels like she has enough.

"Umm.." Jisoo looks behind the camera, "Baby, what do I talk about?"

Jennie grins, "Anything you want bubs." She spreads her avocado spread onto the bread.

"Why are they all commenting peach 🍑 emojis?" Jisoo frowned, looking over her phone at her girlfriend.

She chuckles, "Why don't you answer some questions baby?"

"Oh good idea." She peers down to look at the comments. "Coachella was a lot of fun thank you for asking. The action drama was good, it was an intense shoot which meant there were moments where we just had to put trust into each other to get through it." She rambled.

Jennie walked behind her in the background to grab a glass from the cupboard and the comments started to switch up immediately. "Yes that's my girl." She wraps an arm around Jennie's waist and practically forces her to sit on her lap.

She kisses her temple and looks at the comments again, "She likes to read." Jennie bites back a grin and looks up at her as she runs through her hands through Jisoo's curls whilst she too reads the comments.