Hidden Property

Jisoo's POV

Me and Jennie were cuddling on the couch as Rosie and Lisa were across from us, watching the same TV show as us. I place a kiss on Jennie's forehead as she cuddles into me with a wide smile on her face.

"You okay?" I ask her and she nods her head with a small smile on her face, I rub her back feeling her slightly shiver at my touch, she looks up at me and my eyes were already on her. Our eyes locked, both of us smiling, "Yeah?" I whisper to her, she leans up and places a kiss on my lips. I kiss her back, tugging on her waist which she must've blushed as she pulled away almost immediately tucked her head into my neck. I chuckle lightly, however, I start to feel my downfall.

She starts moving around and I can feel her thigh against my dick, I groan lightly and try to ignore it. She kept moving and I quickly got up.

"I gotta go to the bathroom, real quick!" I say and rush upstairs into Jennie's bathroom, I slam the door shut and groan in annoyance. "Why do I have-? God you are annoying." I say to my rising dick, I groan and cover my face, after a moment or two, I hear someone trying to open the door which made quickly turn around. "Um, who-who is it?" I ask out-loud, hoping the person on the other side of the door heard me.

"Chu baby, what's wrong?" Jennie asks me, I groan in annoyance as I can feel my dick starting to hurt, I cover it lightly.

"No-Nothing. Nothing! I'll be down soon." I tell her, 'I am not giving a specific time because I do not know how long this'll take.' I think to myself and agree in my head, I rest my head against the door trying to calm my mind down so hopefully it can go down.

"Are you sure everything is okay?"

"Yeah." I answer untruthfully, she clears her throat.

"Then can I see you? I need to talk to you." She tells me seriously, my head shoots up and my eyes widen.

"Are you breaking up with me?" I ask her worriedly.

"What? No! No, I'd- No! I really like you. I would never- Can you just open the door please?" She asks me, I sigh in relief.

"Gosh, I really thought you were going to break up with me." I sigh out in relief and let out a small chuckle, chuckling at my pessimistic thoughts that had filled my mind.

"Chu open the door. I want to see you."

"I, um, I can't." I tell her, she sighs.

"Why not?" She asks me which freezes me. I let out a small sigh as I hang my head down.

"I'm scared..." I express to her, it was silent for a moment.

"Why, baby? Is everything okay?" She asks me worriedly, I just let out a struggled groan, I unlock the door slowly, looking down at my boner, not meeting Jennie's eyes. For a moment, nothing is said before Jennie walks towards me and gives me a hug. I look at her confused. "I'm not gonna judge you for what you have, you know that right?" She asks me, i let out a breath i didn't know that i was holding in.

"Thank god, I am so sorry! It's just you were moving around and my mind immediately went there, you know me, I like dirty jokes cause they are funny! And-"

"Hey, shh, it's fine. Honestly." She giggles before continuing "But it's nice to know that I made you hard by a simple touch." She teases as she pulls away from the hug and hovers her lips over mine. My eyes stare into hers, a small smile was on her lips.

"I hate you."

"Oh, you love me! As well as your-"

"Continue speaking and I will annoy the shit out of you." I cover her mouth with my hand and tells her which she just shrugs.

"You never... me." Is all I pick up on.

"What?" I ask her confused, she removes my hand from her mouth.

"I said you will never annoy me but you didn't understand it because of your hand." She tells me which I agrees.

"Oh, yeah." I chuckle out, Jennie giggles lightly and places a kiss on my lips, I kiss her back but after a moment, she pulls away.

"Right, go fix yourself and I'll distract Rosie and Lisa-"

"Lisa knows. It's fine." I tell her, "Rosie doesn't but I know that you trust her, so, I trust her. So, it's fine." I add which made her look at me surprised. "What?"

"You just said I can tell Rosie only because I trust her." Jennie tells, her eyes narrow as she opens the door slightly, "Just never heard someone tell me that." She adds which I give her a small smile.

"Well I do, you have good judgement." I compliment her which she blushes at.

"Thank you! Now, have fun." She tells me before she quickly leaves, giggling to herself. I roll my eyes and look down at my dick.

"You're still there? Bud go down!" I say quietly, and groan as I unzip my pants and sigh.