Chapter 1

Lily works at a diner at the corner of Park St. (Btw i made that up) It called Alice Diner. Many people come there Weirdos, couples, bad boys, thugs, school kids, nerds, strangers etc. After work Lily would go to the library and then the local book store and then home.

She isn't loved by others but she is beautiful. She is shy yet loving. Living across town lives Alex Collin, a rich, handsome guy who is loves by many but loves only who he wants. At day he is a business man and drinks coffee and at night he is a party animal and drinks alcohol.

Lily works extra shift tonight and it was a busy night. People in and out the diner was filled with life, people,laughter and chatter. "Waiter!" An old man called out. Lily as usual greeted the customer with a smile," Yes sir! What can I get you and your lovely lady?" The old lady blush.

"We will have the pasta and tomato sauce with BBQ chicken!" The old man said holding his wife hands. Lily smiled as she wrote down the order. She walks over to the counter and handed Louise the cook the order. After 12 minutes, Lily had the plate with food and walk to the old couple.

"Enjoy your meal!" She said. The old couple smile at Lily for her kind way. Lily carry on with her work. The old couple finish their meal which was apetitizing, Lily came to give them their bill. "How much is it?" The old lady questioned. "$123.00!"

"Oh my! We are shorting $23!"

"Its ok I will pay it!"

"May god bless you darling!"

Lily took the old lady's arm and escort them outside. "Go home safe!" Lily warmly said. "Same to you sweetheart!" The old man and old woman said.

Meanwhile, Mr. Collin and his pals in the V.I.P section at a popular bar having drinks as usual. Ms. XxCherrykisses (stripper) entertain the guys with her dancing. She ease her sexy self around the pole. Twirling and shaking her booty.

"Take off that bra baby!" Jack shouted.

Cherry winked at him and took it off. The bra landed on his face and he took it off and smile. Ms. Gordita (another stripper) came out and whispered in Cherry's ear. Before you know it they were roughly making out. And the guys look on.

Gordita bit Cherry's nipple and she moaned loudly. This was turning Jack on completely. Jack loves see girls make love with each other. Its who he is and the guys don't judge. Cherry pushes Gordita on the floor and climbed over her. Cherry's tongue snakes around on Gordita's body.

"Ok! Let get me lucky!" Jack said taking his last shot off whiskey.

The girls chuckled and bit down on their lips as they lead Jack to a room. Hinata (another stripper) came to entertain them and Alex look on carefully. She grinds on the pole but she have her eyes trap in Alex's own.

He signaled her and then he got up and walk away to a room to get laid and Hinata followed right behind.

Its closing time at Alice Diner and Lily said goodbye and good night to Louise. She walk home all alone by herself unprotected. It was freezing and she left her jacket at the diner's. She reached to the bus stop and sat on the bench and wait. Then the rain begin to fall and it was making more cold.

25 minutes later, the bus came and she was soak and cold. She walked in the bus and paid the driver and stand. The bus don't stop in front of Lily's house so she walks down the street to reach home. She opened the door to a dirty house.

She puts down her bag, took a shower and then clean. Ever since her father die, her mom and her boyfriend abuses Lily. But she can't do anything about it.