Chapter Two

The next morning Kiera woke up to the bright sun peaking through her window, a small groan leaves her lips as she stretch herself out, rolling on the bed to face away from the sun. She felt so exhausted from the long, dreadful, yet exhilarating day she had yesterday.  With the blanket pulled up over her shoulders she was extremally warm, and comfy surprisingly, the next goal she had was to get a bed, having to sleep on an air mattress is gonna be so shitty. For a while Kiera just laid in bed but when she inevitably got up she switched her clothes over, carrying the load that was in the dryer to her room.  While at Walmart she'd gotten hangers so she hung up any clothes that she pulled out of the dryer.  When she finished she looked around her bare bedroom and let out a sigh, this is going to take a while to get used to. 

     Kiera sat on her counter while she got ready for the day, she was going to go look for some type of club or bar to work at.  The first thing she did was put her hair up, then she started doing her eyebrows.  She had never been super big on foundation because she could never find one that she liked but she would use concealer any day, when she finished her eyebrows she decided to do a smoky eye, as well as putting on eyelashes.  She concealed her eyebrows and under her eyes, blending it out with a beauty blender.  After her makeup she started to curl her hair which was a process because she had so much.  It took her about an hour maybe more to finish it then she climbed off the counter and walked back into her room, choosing her most flashy outfit.  It was pair of ripped jeans and a small, cropped tank top that was green and kind of a corset top.  Before she left her house she switched the laundry again and started the last load, wanting to have all of her clothes soon.

     While she got into her car she got a message from a random number 'its James please answer I'm sorry'.  She scoffs and deletes the message before starting the car and playing music.  She drives around for a while, looking at different bars and clubs she seen, the only one that was open was on the bigger side and when she walked in the chairs were on the tables and at the front of the seating area there was a small stage.  When she started looking around she noticed that there was no one in the bar.

"Hello" She announces louder than usual

     From a door way toward the back of the wooden bar she heard a chair screech then a tall dark haired man walks out, looking toward her.  She fidgets with her hands a bit as he walks over and the closer he got the taller he towered over her, looking up at him she takes a deep breath.

     "Hi"

"Hello" She replies

     "Can I help you with something?"

"Uh yeah, sorry I was wondering if there was any position I could get here.  I moved closer to here and I need money to pay for rent, even if it's washing dishes" 

     "Is this how you dress regularly?"

"Well I tried to dress to impress today but I could dress like this everyday" 

     "Spin around" He says, she obliges and turns "We have uniforms, they are shorts you can try them on if you'd like let me show you to the dress rooms"

"Show the way" She says and smile grows on her face 

     He nods and walks her to the door way he had walked out of and into a room with a few racks of different outfits, and some vanities. She looks around, amazed at how much they were able to put into this building seeing at the seating area was so big. 

     "Is that your natural hair?" He asks, Kiera turns to him and nods slightly

"Well the white strips aren't but the length and black is, why?"