Chapter nine

Kiera woke up in her bed, curled up under her black minky with her phone in her hand.  When her and Scott got up to the apartments they ended up turning on a movie and then Ruby joined them eventually.  So the three of them just sat on the couch and got movies together, at some point she started getting tired she wasn't sure when but she got up and she went into the studio, stacking everything back in the closet how it was when she moved in before blowing up the air mattress in the room.  She also got a few pillows and blankets and ended up putting them on the air mattress, she also knew it wouldn't deflate because she slept on it for months.  When she finished setting up the room she walked into her room and got into bed, falling asleep shortly after.  She had work today, fuck.

     Before she got up or moved she reached around for a moment, looking for her nicotine, then she felt the warmth of another person in her bed, she squints her eyes open and looks to see who it is.  Scott, of course.  When she slide her hand under her pillow she felt it and she brought it up to her mouth, hitting it.  She sorta just laid there for a second after, she didn't want to move she didn't have to start getting ready for work any time soon either unless she wanted to do her hair but she didn't know what time it was so she slowly, making sure not to move the bed to much got up and made her way to where her phone was plugged in.  While the two of them were staying with her, she assumed she would have to get used to Scott crawling into bed with her.  It wasn't horrible having someone in the same bed as her, especially him, yesterday when they were driving around he had his hand on her thigh and she didn't even know how to comprehend words  in that moment, but after her body was covered in goosebumps and she kinda wish he hadn't pulled his hand away.  He always seemed to be close to her though, when they ended up watching a movie after they got inside he was on the couch right beside her, she could feel the heat of his body radiating off him body with how close he was it gave her a sense of comfort. 

     Kiera stood at the foot of her bed for a moment, looking at the man in her bed.  She wondered why she'd let the two of them stay with her, what gave her the thought that they would be trustworthy people to stay in her apartment.  Maybe it was the way that they were so okay with driving her home last night, or Scott walking into the office after her interaction with James, I could even be the simple fact that everything has seemed so okay since they've been their.  She didn't feel scared or anxious she felt as if she was safe and cozy in her home, just adding two men and a cat.  While she stood at the edge of the bed with her eyes on him she hit the banana ice flavored bar in her hand.  After a few minutes she stepped away and headed to the bathroom, grabbing her straightening iron out of under the sink, then she plugs it in and turns it on, stepping out as it got hot. She went into her room and got a pair of camouflage cargo pants, as well as a black cropped long sleeve shirt, socks and a set of underwear. When she got her outfit together she goes back to the bathroom, closing the door behind her as well as locking in incase one of the others woke up. Kiera strips of the clothes she has been wearing, dressing into her new clothes, she liked how the outfit looks. She'll probably wear boots with it. Once she was dressed she began brushing through her hair so she could straighten it, once she finished brushing it she began sectioning it off and straightening it. Her hair was always a process but she loved her hair so much and she was very proud of how much she'd grown her hair out. It took about 40-45 minutes to straighten her hair, and when she finished doing that, she began working on her makeup. She decided to do her eyebrows, put some lashes on and then put a bit of green eyeshadow around her eyes to match the pants. Her makeup didn't take super long at most like 30 minutes and after that she kinda stood in her bathroom and looked at herself for a while. She looked nice, pretty. Whilst she stood, enchanted by her own reflection, she heard a creek and a groan. It made her freeze up for a second she she started putting everything in the bathroom away, back to its original spot.