Chapter Six

~Scott's Point Of Veiw~

     Scott and Ruby were flying back to new orleans, they had just left California, they were staying there for a few months.  The reason for going back to New Orleans was to go and preform at an old club they used to hang out at, they also preformed there a few times.  It was a nice place, there were lights wrapped around the bar that they would change the colors of, then there was a stage in the front of the seating area where people would come and preform at or the girls that worked there would dance on stage, during the week days there was less going on on the stage but it still was pretty busy.  The last time they went was right before they left to California towards the end of April, and they both got fucked up. 

     The two of them had just landed and were making their way through the airport, they tried to keep themselves kinda covered, they both had their hoods on.  They made there way through the airport unbothered, outside the airport they had a car that they were renting for a little while.  It was black, and the interior was black to match.  Scott put his suitcase in the trunk, then Ruby followed and tossed his bag into the back. 

"Yo you wanna drive or should I?" Scott asks

     "You can" Ruby replies

"Alright"

     Scott got in the drivers seat and Ruby got in the passenger, the keys were in the ignition so he starts the car and pulls out of the parking spot, it took a while for him to figure out how to get out of the ridiculously big parking garage, and when he did he leaned back in his seat a little more, getting comfortable for the drive.  It only took them about an hour to get to the hotel they were staying and unfortunately they had arrived a little late they wanted to be at he hotel by five, well Scott did.  Ruby didn't care much, but Scott wanted to go tp the Divine Bloom and see the performer tonight, she seemed cool.  He sorta looked into her Instagram, but only because they has posted her performance on their story so many times, it was ridiculous, yet anytime Ruby brought up New Orleans his mind shot to the girls performance. Why? He couldn't tell you.  She just caught his eye, her hair was long and black, she was sorta pale.  He'd met her before, or someone who looked like her, but he was sure that it was her.  On the drive it was pretty quiet, their windows were down even though the weather wasn't that great, they had layers on. 

     As they got closer to the hotel he remembered the area better.  He made his way to the hotel and pulled into the parking lot, finding an empty spot to park.  The two of them got out of the car and went to the front desk, to check in.  Once they finished they brought their bags up to their room, setting them right inside the door.  They weren't there for long before Scott brought up him wanting to go to the club.

"Hey, I think imma go to Divine tonight"

     "Oh for real? I'm down"

"Okay, there is a girl preforming there today. Her stage name is Kie"

     "Yeah, I've seen her on their page"

"Alright well imma go out to the car come down whenever your ready alright?"

     "I won't be to long"

     Scott nods and walks to the hotel door, stepping out and making his way down the hall, the carpets were red and the walls were white.  His eyes traveled around him as he walked through the hotel, the quiet surroundings made him nervous, which sounds strange but it was just how he thought.  Since their hotel was on the seventh floor he went down the elevator, it was empty.  The quiet ding filled his his ears as the elevator returned him to the base level.  He stepped out and found his way to the front doors, seeing their car parked a few parking spots away from the door he'd just walked out of.  As he makes his way to it he pulls a cigarette out of his pocket, the only lighter they had they left in the cup holder of the car so he unlocks the car and gets in the drivers seat, the cigarette held between his lips as he lit it with the lighter and hit it.  He started the car and smoked the cigarette as he waited for ruby, before he knew it every time someone walked passed his eyes would quickly fix to them hoping it was ruby. His eyes flick from the hotel doors to the time, why was everything moving so slow.  Why was Ruby taking so long, Fuck. He wanted to leave and slowly grew impatient as Ruby took his sweet ass-. Ruby walks out the doors, finally he can go, watching him near closer he gets more settled in his seat, gripping the steering wheel.  Ruby opened the car door and sat down in the passenger seat, then Scott pulls out of the parking spot, making his way toward the exit of the hotel parking lot.  When he got out of the parking lot they were on a road for a while, going fifteen over the speed limit.  The road was pretty much empty though so it didn't matter.