Chapter Twelve

-Scott's Pov-

     Scott woke up to Kiera moving away from him, his hand moved to her side, holding her so she wouldn't leave.

"Where you going Mamas" He asks, gently trying to pull her back down

     "I was just going to the bathroom" She replies softly, her voice sounded so sweet, her hand moves on top of his.

"Mm it's to early for you to get up come back" He begins gently pulling her again

     "Oh yeah what time is it huh?" She asks him, he didn't know he just wanted her next to him

"Too early" He huffs, moving his hand up and down her side gently

     "You can stay in bed it's okay I won't be long"

"Mhm okay, don't take to long" He replies and smiles slightly

     "Don't worry" She says, then she kisses his cheek which makes his smile grow, he looks at her

"Your just making me wanna keep you in bed with me Mamas" She says with a smirk, his eyes traveling to her lips for a moment

     "Oh whatever, go back to sleep" She says with a smile stuck to her face as she climbs off the bed

     He watches as she walks to the bathroom but as soon as she was out of sight he got comfortable, he tried to wait for her but he was still so tired so he fell back asleep. Again he was woken up by Kiera, this time she was shaking him slightly, he turns over slightly to look at her.

     "Hey I just wanted to let you know I'm going down to Jaz's house I don't know how long I'll be there"

"What your leaving? I Thought you were just going to the bathroom" His voice was all crackly and his hands moved to rub his eyes slightly

     "That was a while ago sleepy face" She says softly and smiles, she was now crouched down by the bed

"Oh okay, well text me Mamas I'll miss you" He clears his throat and gives her a little smile

     "I will don't worry, sleep good" She replies, then he feels her hand on his cheek which made him smile more

     When she pulls away he cracks his eyes open and watches as she walks out of the room, letting out a slight hum. He heard her walk out the front door and tried to go back to sleep, but after a while of laying there he ended up getting up and going to the bathroom. While he was in there he splashed his face with cold water and pulled his dreads back, he'd been thinking about cutting them off, they were just hell to do anything with and all he could really do to get his hair out the way was to pull it back so that's what he did most the time, but starting fresh would be nice. When he walked out of the bathroom he walked into Ruby's room where Ruby was still dead asleep which was perfect cause he was just going in to put deodorant on. After he was done he walked back to Kiera's room getting back in her bed, he grabbed his phone and started scrolling through different apps to keep himself entertained for a while. As soon as he heard a door close he got up though, walking down the hall to the living room, he assumed it was Ruby because Kiera had just left not to long ago. He sat down in the living room, grabbing the remote to turn something on. He ended up putting on the show that was most recently watched on the netflix account before walking to Ruby's room, grabbing the stuff to roll and bringing out to the living room. As he sat in the living room, rolling a blunt and watching the tv show that was playing on the Tv Ruby walked into the living room, sitting down on the couch as well and when Scott was done rolling the blunt he started it, then the two of them passed it back and forward.

     "Where's your lady"

"She's at her friends"

     "You kissed her yet?" He laughs slightly "You didn't tell me to shut up that time"