adi kovil etharku dheivangal etharku unathu punnagai pothumadi

The next day ,

Varun woke up and refreshed . Went down stairs and took his baby who is awake and playing alone . Carried baby into bath room sat on the stool and kept her on his lap . Opened his phone and typed 'HOW TO BATHE A BABY STEP BY STEP ' and saw the video .  Daily he will see this video and bathe his baby .

After watching video , he filled the baby tub with hot water . And gently placed baby inside the tub . When he placed her , she started to smile and giggle . She took water in hand and throwed upwards . Varun who saw this,  sat on stool and admired this .

Thoorathu marangal paarkuthadi
Devathai Ivala kekuthadi

He took some water and gently poured it on her body . When hot water soothened her body pains she smiled in relief and played with water

Thannilai maranthe pookuthadi
Kaatrinil vaasam thookuthadi

She took duck toy which is on bath tub and stuffed it inside her mouth . Varun took it from her which made her cry . Varun sighed and gave it back to her . When he gave back she gave a priceless smile and clapped her hands in excitement . His all worries were vanished in that second .

Adi kovil edharku dheivangal edharku
Unnadhu punnagai podhumadi
Indha mannil idhupol yaarum ingae
Engum vazhavillai endru thondrudhadi

Soon both father- daughter duo bathed and came out of bathroom . Varun took hair dryer and dried his hair while baby is crawling around the room . Suddenly they heard calling bell sound . Varun took baby and went to door to see Rishi .

Varun : ulla vaa .

Rishi : yen nee sollala na naan varamatena ?

Varun : kalailaye mood ah spoil pannatha da .

They settled on sofa

Rishi : enna kalailaye appavum ponnum kulichittu ready ah irukeenga ?

Varun : nee thana da sonna , baby sitter varanga nu .

Rishi : aama la , naan maranthutten da .

Suddenly security called .

Varun : sollunga

Sec : aiyaa , inga oru ponnu kozhanthaiya pathukka vanthuruken nu solluthu , peru etho saina nu solluthu , ulla vidava ? .

Varun : vidunga .

He cutted the call .

Varun : antha ponnu vanthuruchu .

Rishi switched on the TV . Varun went to baby room to put her on cradle as she slept and returned .

News : PRABHALA THOZHILATHIBAR ARJUN AVARATHU THALAIMAI ALUVALAGATHAI ( HEAD OFFICE ) CHENNAI KU MATHRIYATHU PERUM PARAPARAPPAI ERPADUTHI ULLATHU . AVARIN INTHA SEYALAL INDIA VIL PANGU SANTHAI  ATHIGARITHU ULLATHU .

Varun smirked at rishi and rishi slapped his forehead .

Rishi : apa london trip cancel apdithaane ?

Varun : aama . Ipa intha baby sitter ah po sollu .

Rishi : deiii !! Pavum da ivlo dhooram vanthuttanga , rendu kelvi kettutu po sollalam .

Varun thought sometime and nodded his head .