Oru murai enna paar amma

Saina opened her eyes after a long struggle to see Arjun who was lying in her chest . She smiled and caressed his hair . She kissed his forehead. 

Saina  : life enna enga kootitu poguthu nu therila . Last week thaan unga employee ah irunthen , ipa unga wife ah unga pakkathula ipdi iruken    . Yaarum ungala  hurt panama pathukanum nu thonuthu . Yaarukitaiyum ungala vittu kudukama irukanum nu thonuthu,  future la enna nadakum nu enaku therila , oruvela ungaluku enna pidikama pogalam , enna veeta vittu velila anupalam , illana , thirumba neenga london kooda pogalam . Ana athu varaikum unga koodave irukanumnu thonuthu .

Arjun : Kaalam muzhukka irupiya?

Saina jerked , and got up .

Saina : ennathu ?

Arjun : dha bha , kaal valikuthu nu sonnen .

Saina : neenga muzhichuttu thaan iruntheengala ?

Arjun : illa , ipa thaan muzhichen , kaal valikuthu nu .

Saina : oh , sari naan kaal amikki viduren .

Arjun : illa venam , parava illa .

At the same time baby started to cry .

Saina gets up from bed and moves to cradle , Takes the in her arms and comes near Arjun .

Saina : konjam velila irukeengala , papa ku feed pannitu vanthuduren .

Arjun : hmm sari .

He said and went to bath . While saina fed the baby and bathed herself and the baby . They all were ready to go to hospital .

Arjun is in living room . Saina came there with baby .

Saina : polama ?

Arjun : hmm polam .

They both went to hospital . They entered into the VIP ward and the room wher varun and kavya were admitted .

They entered into the room to see shalini who was already there . Shalini who saw them , got up and greeted them . They also greeted her .

Saina : appa varalaya ma ?

Shalini : illa ma , avaruku etho vela irukunu sonnaru .

Saina : sari ma .

Shalini brought papa from saina and started to play with her . While Arjun and saina speaks with varun and kavya .

Baby :ummmmmaaaa  ...... mummmmaaa .

Everyone jerked to hear this from baby who is casually playing with shalini's dupatta  .

One side heart of saina was happy that she is saying amma , but other side is sad that she is not that amma but kavya .

Arjun took papa from Shalini  And took her near kavya .

Arjun : kavya , papa unna koopudra paaru .

Even though this pained saina's heart . She knows the reality .

Saina : pattuu , amma sollu . Ammmmaaaa .

Baby : mummmmmaaaa .

Tears were flowing from kavya's closed eyes .

Male : Oru murai enna paar amma
Kadavulin kangal nee amma
Kaavalil un pol yedhamma
Un pol amma yaar amma

Arjun and saina looked at each other.