MEMORIES BACK

Saina blinked like a kitty and followed him to the car . But they didn't know a pair of eyes is watching them.

..........: adiyee!!!! Anga paaru yaaru pora nu ? Namma veeta vittu odi pona rendaavathu odukaali .

.........: avaluku evlo thimiru paatheengala ? Vaanga poi enna nu kepom . Illana en manasu aarathu .

.........: appa , amma yaara pathi pesureenga ?

they didn't respond the third person and went towards Arjun's car . The third person also follows them .

........: adiyei !!! Nilri !!

Saina and Arjun turned back and sees a woman whose age may be 50 + and a man whose may be 60 + and a boy who must be 14 years .

Man : enna di saina ? petha appa amma va theriyaatha mathiri pora ?

Her breath hitched . Her eyes teared .

Saina mv : ivanga thaan en appa amma va ?

Arjun widens his eyes .

Arjun mv : aiyeiyoo !! Appa amma va ?

But the next statement they said made Saina to hate them .

Woman : odukaali !!! Unga akka odi poita , neeyachum olunga irupa.nu paatha ipdi inoruthanoda suthittu iruka ?

Man : ithuku thaan Ivalayum iva akka va yum kozhanthaila ye kolla sonnen . Pen kozhanthai ya konna punishment jail athaan kolala . Thirumba nee medical camp pona edathula unna aalu vachi kolla.paathom ana athukulla neeye sethupoita nu naanga anupina aalu sollitan  . Kadasila usuroda oruthavan kooda suthittu iruka .

Saina shocked to know this .

Woman : inga paaru di , enaku rendu pasanga mattum thaan . Neeyum un akka vum eppothum en veetu velakari AH thaan irukeenga. Purinjitha ?

Boy : akka enna nyabagam iruka ka ? Naan thaan ka unoda avi , avinash ka . Nee usuroda irukurathu enaku evlo santhosama iruku theriyuma ?

Saina's head started to spin. Some flashes of her past came to her mind . Her memory has returned fully . She remembered how her mom and dad tortured her and her sister . She got scholarship and studied mbbs . She stayed at a hostel and studied. Her elder brother doesn't care that even they exist . But Her younger brother is so sweet . The only happiness in that house for her and her sister is their younger brother , avinash . Her avi . Her best friend is Nithya from school . Her best enemy is Preethi from college .

Saina suddenly fainted but Arjun holded her but shoulder. Avinash started to panick .

Avi : akka !! Akka !! Enna aachu akka ?

Arjun made her sit on a rock as there are many rocks there said Avi to hold her and went towards the car and brought water bottle. Arjun held her and sprinkled some water on her face . Meanwhile they heard a baby crying sound . As Arjun is holding saina , Avi went towards car and took the baby . Saina's mother and father looked at the baby confusingly and whispered themselves.

Saina's dad : endi ? Oru ponnu na 9 masam kazhuchi thaane kozhnathaiya pethu edukum ? Ivaluku enna 6 masathaula kozhantha poranthuruku ?

Saina mom : athaan nga enakum purila .

Saina opened her eyes and the first thing she saw is baby who is showing her hands towards saina and crying . She didn't mind her parents and brought baby from avi .

Saina : enna aachu ? En papa ipdi azhuvura ?

She started to calm the baby .

Saina dad : ennadi naadagam aaduriya ? ( shouted )