Things we should know before reading the story - Maayamo aval ?

First of all sorry guys , enaku bayama aiduchu, Naan ungala comment panna force panra mathiri feel aiduchu . Athaan naan apdi author note poten . Thanks for your support 🙏. Unga comments ah padicha piragu thaan konjam nimmathi ah irunthuchu . Thank you 😊. Let's move into the main content.

Hi guys , I'm going to say about the things you would may be or may not be aware . But before that , I want to share something, I know about Mathikettan solai from my 9th standard by the stories of my cousin. He would always says mysterious stories to me and my brother. That's the first time I heard about this type of forest.

At first I thought it was a lie , because there is no place that was not conquered by humans . But this thought was destroyed when I saw my father's notes in my 12 th standard. My father had a brief notes of Mathikettan solai for his movie.  But that also I thought he wrote those to develop the story . Then I slowly have forgotten about this forest.

Before few months , my brother forced me to see the movie MANJUMMEL BOYS . As I was jobless , i started to research about shenbagam Nadar ( one of the people who died in guna caves as per the records ) . That's when I saw Mathikettan solai which is very nearby Guna caves . I started to research about Mathikettan solai . After hours of research I can't sleep that night .

I had nightmares, even I know those stories are just theories. But I had nightmares for 2 days .  ( ellam antha youtubers ala thaan ) And when I tried to write Maayamo aval ? I had many obstacles . Even my brother said to me stop writing it if it didn't allow you , when I wrote the description it was not saved for more than 7 to 8 times . So, i wrote my another new story's description to check it , but it was saved , only this story was not saved , then after many struggles I saved this story . I don't know whether it was Wattpad's fault . I didn't say this to scary you . Just wanted to share with you . Now let's move inside .

First of all , we should know about Mathikettan solai ( real informations ) :

* It is located at Kodaikanal near by berjiam lake .

* This forest has many medicinal herbs .

* It's a hundred years dense forest .

* It's limitless , wild and primeval .

* The trees were very much closer and dense that even sunlight can't enter into the forest. This is the first reason for the people to scare about it .

* The deposits of leaves over hundreds of years made that forest's ground very thick . We can't see soil instead we can only see dead twigs , leaves and dead flowers which was partially decayed

* Even British was scared to go inside and they have warned the locals to not to go inside .

* It is believed that there is a particular flower in this forest. The smell of the flower makes people go crazy.

* Another one is, people believed some Siddhas and herbs in the forest. The herb name is Thigai poondu (Thigai poondu - a plant supposed to be bewildering persons trampling on it.) If it touches our body, it destroys knowledge.

* I don't know whether these all are lies or not , but I have shared the information based on our story.

Bogan and lord Murugan's statue :

* There was a rumour that a siddhar named Bogan , who made Palani navabasana ( nine poisons which together forms medicine ) Murugan statue , have also made another navabasana Murugan statue and hidden it inside Mathikettan solai .

So friends , let's move into the story from next chapter.