ASHWIN AH ?

Hiiii guyssssss,  I am back . Hostel ah thalaiya suthi thooki potuten . Inimel 60 comments mela vantha kandipa update varum . Naan kevalama ezhuthiruken nu enake theriyum , konjam adjust pannikonga , Vaanga chapter kulla polammm

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

He saw saina who is lowered her head . He lifted her chin and whispered in her ears .

Arjun : don't worry,  we can manage this together  . Naan  un kooda iruken . Epome irupen .

Saina saw with unreadable emotion.

After sometime the rituals were over and they all started to roam over the thiruvizha shops

Arjun is carrying baby and holding saina in one hand as if she is a kid . Mani and hussain left somewhere after the rituals.  Saina is searching her in all shops . Suddenly they saw a woman who would be in her later 40s is struggling to breath sitting on a bench in a shop,  saina went to her .

Saina : ma'am ungaluku enna aachu ?

That woman : nee ?

Saina : onnumilla bayapadaaatheenga , inthanga thanni kudinga .

Tears were rolling from that lady's eyes . After drinking water , that lady is little bit relaxed. Her gaze drifted to Arjun then baby to get more shocked.

That woman : neenga ?

Saina : naangalum thiruvizha ku thaan ma'am vanthom .

That woman : un per enna ma ?

Saina : athu naan aprama solren  ma'am , ipa naanga avasarama en akka va thedi poitu irukom.  Ivaru en husband. 

Arjun smiles slightly . Suddenly a elder man w interrupted.

That man : shalu ma , intha thanni.

Arjun is hell shocked to see him there .

Arjun pov :

What the hell is happening here ? What he is doing here ? Ivuruku naan inga iruken nu eppadi theriyum?

I saw the man whom I hate to the core , My business enemy Mr. AK . It seems he is so worried.  Oru vela intha lady thaan ivaru wife ah ? Ivaruku naan inga irukurathu epadi therinjuthu .

I turned in frustration to see  her sister and brother in law were near the temple pond so i called saina loudly. 

Arjun : ma , un akka anga irukanga paaru .

I said and dragged her to the temple pond . Ivaru enna kandupidikurathukulla escape aidanum .

Ajith pov :

After 23 years I went back to shalini's native . We took rest in the after noon . And in the evening I said mani and her husband to go first to the pre thiruvizha events . Afterall we came back to the place where we first met , we realised our feelings,  we married,  so I should spend some time with my shalu ma right ?

Literally after 6.00 pm we went to the temple . Every young couples were performing some rituals . After rituals we started roam around the thiruvizha streets,  because of crowd shalu suddenly can't able to breathe.  I went to the car to take water bottle. But the next thing I saw shooked me offf . What the hell varun and kavya were doing here with a baby ? Didn't they were in hospital under treatment ? Even varun is in coma right?

Who is real here ? The one pair who is struggling for life and another enjoying with a baby . 

But my doubt is cleared when that girl didn't react much to shalini.  Of course,   even though shalini's family members broken their contact with her , her twin sister sakthi and her husband was still in touch with us till their death. We even went to vacations,  kavya is like  our own daughter.  She will always with us . How can she behave like this ? Definitely she is not kavya . Okay she is not kavya , but who is that man behind her looks like varun and Arjun ?