The First Kiss

Guys sorry for the delay, ivlo seekrama comments varum.nu edhir pakala . Thank you 😊 👍.

Neraya authors dm illa nu avanga Instagram id kudukuraanga . Naanum ennodathu kudukanuma ? Yes or no nu comment pannunga. Evlo yes evlo no varuthu nu paapom.

************************************

Saina was restless from the moment , Varun said Arjun is in airport. She was adamant to come with them . But jagadeesh refused as it would be dangerous.

Saina : please naanum varen .

Jagadeesh: purinjika ma . Athu romba dangerous.

Saina: Illa please. Naanum varen .

Kavya: Sai , Avan kandippa veetuku thaan vanthu aaganum .

Saina: illa naanum varen .

Ak : athaan namma irukom la namma pathukalam.

Jagadeesh sighed: sari vaa .

They all went to the airport. They were puzzled to see Arjun is missing.

Jagadeesh: naan cctv check pannitu varen .

They nodded

Jagadeesh went to see cctv footage. They came to know that Arjun ran through exit . They rushed to the exit and started to search him . Saina went to search on near by mall .

She started to search floor by floor she is in first floor . Suddenly her eyes struck on someone who is walking fastly by seeing his back in the 6 th floor. It's none other than Arjun. Fortunately or unfortunately he also saw her . As soon as he saw her, he sauntered towards her . His breath hitched and his legs automatically walked towards escalator. Same goes with her , she is not in her control. Without her knowledge she walked towards him. They were frustrated as the escalator was very slow . They both saw each other at 3 floor. Without minding the public, they both ran towards eachother.

Saina jumped to Arjun's arms , wrapping her hands around his neck and he wrapped his arms around her waist tightly. Without minding the place, people, time , they crashed eachother's lips with their's . They started to pour their emotions and fear of loosing each other in that kiss . Other people in the mall surrounded them and cheered them . Due to the crowd, hari's men went back .

They pulled back after sometime but Saina hugged Arjun more . She is not in the mood to leave him . So , he just carried her like that to the parking which is a secluded place.

Arjun: ma !!

Thats it. Saina broke down .

Saina: evlo bayanthen theriyuma?

Arjun: sari vidu Ipa thaan vanthuttan la .

Saina took her mobile and informed jagadeesh.

Arjun: bayanthutiya ?

Saina: sethurupan Arjun nee Ilana !!

Arjun: en di ipdi la pesura?

Saina: nee en life Arjuneyy. Nee illama oru naal kooda ennala yosichu paaka mudila. En life la ovvoru second um nee venum . Intha 24 hrs enaku eppadi irunthuchu theriyuma ?

Tears were rolling from her eyes. She wiped her tears when Varun's car halted infront of them. Varun got down from the car and rushed towards Arjun and hugged him .

Varun: en thappu thaan. Ellamey en thappu thaan. Sorry da  . Unna disown pannathuku Enaku nee enna punishment kuduthaalum ethukuren please.

Arjun just patted his back but his eyes were still on Saina Who is avoiding eye contact. Ak and jagadeesh also hugged him . He again saw Saina , but she is still avoiding. He noticed her cheeks were red . He was concerned.

They all travelled to Varun's mansion. Shalini took arathi to Arjun and Saina and let them in . Kavya hugged Arjun from wheel chair . All others spoke with Arjun. They want to ask him what happened , but seeing him tired they resisted themselves. Saina gave him food .

After sometime they asked Arjun to rest . He was assisted by Saina and Varun .

Varun : nalla thoongi rest edu da .

He just nodded , till now he didn't spoke with Varun . He also didn't noticed it.

Varun went out, Saina was about to go out but pulled by Arjun and pinned on the wall .

Arjun : en enna avoid panra ?

Saina: Naa avoid pannala .

Arjun : then why are you not looking at my eyes ? What is bothering you ? Neeyum naan kettavan nu nenachitiya ? Naan thaan Varun appa va konnen nu nenachitiya ?

Saina glared him and pinched his arms.

Arjun : ouch !!! Why did you pinched me ?

Saina : i didn't looked at you as I felt shy . Why are you creating stories?

Arjun : unaku en shy aachu ?

Saina bited her lower lips .

Saina : athu .......antha .......mall la nadanthuchi la ..athu dhidirnu nyabagam vanthuruchu .

Arjun frowned: mall la enna nadanthuchi?

Saina glared at him : dei makku , ellarukum munnadi kiss adichiye maranthutiya   ??

Arjun smiles at her and caressed her cheek .

Arjun : oh athaan madam blush panningala ?

Saina blushed .

Arjun/ Saina: My first kiss .

They both said in unison and chuckled.

Saina : ungaluku first kiss munnadiye mudinjurukum nu nenachan .

Arjun : illa ma . You are my first in everything.

Saina blushed and changed the topic.

Saina : arjuneyyy. Nee en waiting hall la illama velila pona ?

Arjun : avanga aalunga enna thoratha arambichitaanga ma . Athaan .

Saina : romba kasta patiya Arjuneyy ?

Arjun: vidu ma . Atha pathi ipa pesa venam .

Saina hummed.

Arjun : papa !! Naan un madila paduthukava ?

Tears formed on her eyes when he said papa . She nodded at him . He smiled and placed his head on her lap.

Saina caressed his hair . He pecked her lips before sleeping. She blushed and combed his hair using her fingers .

************************************
Hi guys, ellarum eppadi irukeenga.  Intha chapter eppadi irunthuchu nu sollunga vote pannunga comment pannunga 60 comments ku Mela vantha next chapter update panren. Bye bye bye 👋 👋 👋.