Marriage proposal

Arjun made Varun to lie on the bed and helped kavya to lie on the bed . He bidded bye to them and left the room . He about to enter inside his room but stopped hearing her voice . 

Saina : nillunga .

She moved infront of him .

Saina : do you want divorce ?

Arjun glared at her : do you want divorce ?

Saina frowned.

Saina : naan en keka poren ?

Arjun : so , why should I ?

Saina closed her eyes in frustration.

Saina : neenga thaaney odd ah behave panninga ?

Arjun : nee kooda thaan kavya marriage pannikuriya nu kettapa venam nu sollala . You didn't decline her offer  .

Saina: naan thaan ipa venam nu sonnen la .

Arjun : apa aprama venum ah ? Didn't we decided to give a chance on this relationship? And you are agreeing her with your marriage damn it . Athu mattum illama naan unaku mapilla pakkanuma ?

Saina : naan eppa okay sonnen ?

Arjun : nee no vum sollalaye . Pothum ithuku mela edhachum pesura poren . Please poidu .

He said and shutted the door on her face . Tears were rolling from her eyes .

Saina wiped her tears and went down to her room . She kissed baby's forehead before going to sleep .

*******

Days were rolling with their arguments and misunderstanding. Kavya and Varun were recovering slowly. Now Varun can walk without any support. He is completely alright and kavya can only walk with others support. Doctor said it would take some days to her to recover as she was stabbed on abdominal region . Vinay is still in London. The only thing which was increasing is distance between Arjun and Saina.

One fine day ,

Everyone were sitting on living room and drinking coffee . Arjun rushed to them .

Varun : ennnada office pola ?

Arjun : Hari uncle um avaru daughter um varanga .

Varun : eppa ?

Arjun : they're on the way from airport.

Varun : enna da ipa solra ?

Arjun : enake ipa thaan da theriyum .

Kavya : yaaru varuneyyy?

Varun : avaru thaan ma Arjun ah London la valathavaru . En dhidirnu vararu ?

Arjun : athellam therila , avangaluku neenga kaana ponathu theriyathu . Sollidatheenga da . Naan poi kulichittu varen .

He said and rushed to his room . After 10 minutes , a car halted on their entrance . A man in his later 50s and a girl in her later 20s entered into the house. Varun welcomed them .

Varun : vaanga uncle . Vaa Misha . Ukkarunga . Kavya ma !!! Ithu thaan Hari uncle , apram avaru daughter Misha .

Kavya welcomed them and they settled on the couch . Saina went inside kitchen and brought juices to them  .