Tholainthu pona uravugal

It's time for Mani and hussain to leave .
Arjun offered to drop them on hotel.  He just asked for formality as he know AK would also stay on the same hotel . But unfortunately they accepted his offer .

Mani and saina were seated on the back seat with baby , Arjun and hussain were seated on the front . They about to start the car but interrupted by a door knock.

Before 1 hour ,

A lady who would be in her late 30s is held her man's hand who would be in his early 40s and roaming around the shops with their children . Suddenly,

Lady : eenga anga parunga kavya !!!

Man : kavya va ? Enga ?

Her son : kavya akka enga ma ?

Her daughter: sollu ma .

Lady : atho antha theppa kulathukitta ( temple pond )  paarunga .

Her son / daughter: iiiiiii kavya akka , nanga avanga kooda poi pesa porom .

They about to run but that lady held both of them .

Lady : neenga rendu perum paati kitta ponga .

Daughter : ammmmmaaaa , enga kavya akka va paakanum , naan paathe romba varsham aachu . Photo la thaan nee katura , akka call kooda panna matengura .

Man : Diya !!! Amma solratha kelunga. 

Diya pouts : sari pa . Dei dev , vaa paati kitta polam.

Lady : iru iru , kavya akka va pathathu yaar kitaiyum solla koodathu . Sonna nalaila irunthu Dev ku chocolates cut , Diya ku social media and TV cut .

Dev / Diya : solla matom !!!! .

Lady : good , ponga .

They both ran to their paati and thatha .

That lady and man saw kavya ( saina ) and varun ( arjun) went inside a black coloured Mercedes car .

They both went near that car . That man knocked the door of the car .

Present:

Mani and saina were seated on the back seat with baby , Arjun and hussain were seated on the front . They about to start the car but interrupted by a door knock.

Arjun raised his head to see two unfamiliar faces .

Saina : yaaro koopuraanga .

Mani : thorakatheenga , thiruvizha neram la , edhachum thirudana iruka poraan .

Hussain : choti , loosu mathri pesatha , oru lady um kooda irukanga .

Arjun : paakavum decent ah thaan irukanga

Arjun downed the car window .

Arjun : ena aachu sir ? Edhachum help venuma ?

Man : neenga konjam keezha vaanga , unga kitta mukkiyama konjam pesanum . Kavya neeyum vaa ma .

Arjun / saina : kavya va ?

They both looked at each other and gulped seeing the next problem .

Arjun got off from the car and saina also came out of the car with baby .

Arjun and saina , both saw that man and woman . That woman is controlling her tears .