Arjun saved ?

Sorry guys , anaiku train la vanthathu semma tired . Author note eh type panna mudila . Nethu paatha en cousins , chinna pasanga , ellarukum around 10 thaan irukkm age ..avanunga net pack ah gaali pannitanunga . Inakkum gaali pannitanunga , edho konjundu save panni vachi update panren . Sorry and thank you ☺️ 🙏

************************************

Jagadeesh and others , went to the ecr road beaches . they were checking all the beach resorts and beaches . But Arjun is nowhere . Saina , who was impatient, came to them as Shalini is there to take care of kavya and papa . They were searching on the sea shore . Saina is searching like a mad girl . Her eyes were puffy and red . Her nose was red due to continuous crying. Her hair is ruffled. She is screaming like a mad girl .

Saina : ARJUNEYY!! ENGA IRUKA ARJUNEYYY . MUDILA ARJUNEYY. EN KITTA VANTHUDU ARJUNEYYY.

She kneeled on the sea shore. Varun holded her shoulder.

Varun : kandupidichidalam pa .

Saina wiped her tears and balanced her hand and tried to stand but stopped as something caught in her hand . She took it to see and shocked . It is Arjun's bracelet.

She started to weep .

Saina : ithu ithu ithu.......avarodathu .

Varun got it and examined because he is the one who gifted it . They both had same pieces . He compared it with his and nodded wiping his tears .

Varun: avanodathu thaan .

Jagadeesh quick to notice the cctv camera on the neighbouring bungalow. Definitely if Arjun came here , it would be recorded on it . He arranged to see the cctv footage.

On the beach itself they got that cctv footage. Varun gritted his teeth to see Arjun was deceived by Hari .

Jagadeesh: ipa antha aal avana enga thookittu poirupaan .

Varun : enga kitta London kelambitatha sonnan . Arjun ah London kutitu poirupaara ?

Jagadeesh: avaru kitta private ah edhachum flight illa jet iruka ?

Varun : illa arjun kitta thaan iruku .

Jagadeesh: avarodathu illama Arjun odatha avarala access panna mudiyathu atleast avanoda signature aachum venum . Athey mathiri public flight la yum avana thookitu poga mudiyaathu . Apdina kandippa Arjun Chennai la thaan irukanum .

Varun ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.

Varun : ivlo peria Chennai la enga poi thedrathu ? Already mani 10.00 pm aiduchu . Avanuku sapadu kuduthaanungala illaya nu kooda therila . Avan kalaila irunthu onnumey sapdala .

Jagadeesh holded his shoulder. Varun hugged him and poured his emotions which he was holding from morning . Saina was more vulnerable to cry .

They all went to Varun's mansion.

While , Arjun who was in unconscious state , opened his eyes . Tears were rolling from his eyes as soon as he opened . He got up with much struggle.

Arjun : he snached my 10 years of hardwork. My company.

He rubbed his face .

Arjun : but I should protect my Saina .

He again started to check is there is any option to escape . Suddenly something striked his mind . They was an emergency exit in the washroom. Hari wouldn't know that as he never travelled in Arjun's jet . Arjun went to the washroom and saw that did hari closed that way . It is a downward opening, so no one could see that .

Arjun left a sigh as it was not noticed by Hari and opened it . He jumped down from the jet and lied on the floor quickly. He saw two guards were standing on the right side . He slightly rolled to the left side and saw is anyone was there . He got up from the left side and started to run . The guards who were hari's man , started to chase him . He quickly went inside the airport office .

Officer 1: Who are you ?

Arjun : sir , sir . Can you help me ? Someone is chasing me . They were about to kidnap me . Please .

Officer 2 : how can we believe you ?

Arjun : sir , it's a serious matter . Please.

Officer 1 let him hide behind his chair under table .

That guards came inside and searched him .

Guard 1: sir Inga yaarachum vanthaangala ?

Officer 2: illanga en ?

Guard 1: sir enga friend oruthar enga kitta bet kattunaru Inga vanthu olinjupen nu . Athaan kettan .

Officer 2 was frustrated and about to reveal Arjun but officer 1 holded his hand .

Officer 1: stop wasting our time ..

He started to scold the guards. They went from there . Arjun came from down and thanked them.

Officer 1 : it's okay sir . Neenga vraps oda CEO and founder thaaney .Mr Arjun?

Arjun : yes sir . Thank you very much. Can you please give me your phone ? I want to make a phone call .

Officer nodded and gave his phone . Arjun was in dilemma to call whom . He didn't know anyone's number except Varun . If he call Varun, will he help him ? Because morning Arjun said he will kill his father. So, as now Varun's father was dead , he would think him as the murderer . Will he forgive him ? Or Will he again disown him ?

Arjun after many internal struggles called him .

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

Varun : hello ?

Arjun pressed his lips hearing his brother's voice after a whole day struggle.

Varun : hello ? Who is this ?

Arjun is reluctant to answer

Varun : hello ? Whomever, please stop wasti----

Arjun : naan thaan .

Varun is hearably gasped and gulped .

Varun : Arj.....Arjun ?? DEI ENGA DA IRUKA ? ( He shouted)

Arjun : Dei sathiyama enakum avaru murder Kum samantham illa da .

Varun : deii enga iruka nu sollu da.

Arjun : airport la iruken .

Varun : angaye iru engayum pogatha . Line la ye iru .

Arjun : illa da . Ithu oru officer oda phone . Naan avaru kitta kudukanum .

Varun : sari apdina waiting hall la wait Pannu . Naanga vanthudurom .

Arjun : naan endha thappum panala da .

Varun : ennaku theriyum da . Please hold on there , we will come as soon as possible.

Arjun : thank you Varun .

Arjun cutted the call and gave it to that officer .

He went to the waiting hall . Everyone were looking at him weirdly as he only weared a tee shirt and track pants.

He sat on a chair by closing his face with his palms .

After few minutes he removed his palms to see that same guards with some more men entering into the waiting hall . He gasped and started to move towards the exit . If he want he could broke their limbs in matter of seconds but didn't want to gain public attention.

***********************************
Hi guys!! Ellarum eppadi irukeenga? Intha chapter eppadi irunthuchu nu sollunga. Vote pannunga comment pannunga. 90 + comments vanthurchu na naan next chapter update panren..bye bye bye 👋 👋 👋