His palace

Hi guys !! Ennai servaya Kum Anbulla manna Kum oru connection iruku . Athaiyum padinga .

************************************
they started their journey at 8.00pm after completing their dinner .

Arjun is driving the car , saina and papa are in passenger seat . Varun and kavya are in back seat . Except Saina and Arjun , everyone were sleeping. It takes 9½ hrs to reach madurai . But due to traffic it became more late . It's 1.00 am . Arjun is driving the car while saina is humming a song .

Arjun : sathama kooda padlam .

Saina smiled at him:

Naan naana keten ennai naanae

Naan neeya nenjam sonnathae

Munbae vaa en anbae vaa

Oonae vaa uyirae vaa

Munbae vaa en anbae vaa

Poo poovaai poopom vaa

Arjun scratched his eyebrow as he doesn't know the meaning.

Saina : meaning therilaya ?

Arjun smiled sheepishly.

Saina sighed : unna vachikittu enna Panna poren nu therila pa .

Arjun pinched her cheeks .

Arjun : apdilam solla koodathu .

They continued their ride . But little did they aware that two pairs of evil eyes were following them .

As the fairy went to her world to inform about Arjun Saina's sudden departure, it became easy to these demons to follow them 

As the fairy went to her world to inform about Arjun Saina's sudden departure, it became easy to these demons to follow them  .

The male demon sprayed some magical powder in the front side of the car by flying above the car which made Arjun to stop the car abruptly. Saina and others  jerked to his sudden break. That magical powder blocked Arjun's view on road. That demon is above the car , so they couldn't see it .

Varun : enna da aachu ?

Arjun : therila da , dhidirnu dust mathri form aiduchu .

Varun : wiper podu .