𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓶𝓮 {9}

I approached the Portal to the Druid circle with H/n, already dreading this meeting, Rhiannon had called me earlier and she was in a really sour mood not even caring to tell me what the meeting was for, but I somehow knew it wasn't good either way.

I stopped him next to Starshine and got off entering the final portal that led me into fripps home, everyone was already there also Ydris to my surprise but my gaze immediately broke away and locked into Rhiannon's, she was seething, furios- she glared at me like she wanted to tear me apart „Sit down" she spat at me i obliged and sat down onto the sofa.
For a moment there's silence and the tension could've been cut with a knife, the other soulriders looking at each other questionably, Rhiannon crossed her arm infront of her before looking at me again „Is all this a joke to you?" i was completely dumbfounded "Excuse me?" i asked lowly she scoffed „You're supposed to be training-" she turned to look at Ydris who calmly held her gaze low-key glaring at her „and yet I get word you have better things to do!" she raised her voice before breaking into a yell „You disregard the training for Picnics and masquerade balls? What's gotten into you!" she yelled at me „i don't care what little romance there is between the two of you but shut it down! For Aideens sake shut it down or I will search someone new for her training! I knew assigning you to train her was a mistake from the beginning!" The last two sentences turned onto the Ringmaster. Ydris eyes now betrayed his calm demeanour, there was something madly unhinged swirling in his eyes, she whipped back to me „And what's gotten into you? You don't want your magic back or what?" the harsh words slowly had their affect on me as my eyes started to water but my face staying neutral not wanting to break down just now. Lisa rose from her seat „Rhiannon stop it! You're not being fair!"
„How can you say that?" i snapped at her „Have you made any progress? Have you deserved skipping training for these escapades? You're letting everyone down! If you don't get your magic back soon, if you- we're not prepared for whatever dark core has planned-YOU DOOM US! You let your entire team down" that was my breaking point the tears ran free as I jumped up from my seat aggressively pointing at her "How DARE you say that? It has ALWAYS been me! It's always been me to do the work, this doesn't feel like a team, I always get the shit work no one else wants to do, you don't truly need me! You need me to do the work all of you consider yourselves too good for! Maybe I enjoy actually living a normal live for once, I'm sick and tired of people acting like I'm something immortal or as if I'm a higher being and then giving me all this shitload of work! It's hardly ever about my magic! It's only about my magic when it's the last resort. I still have no answers why I'm here? There's always been four soulrider why me? Who am I? Give me one reason I shouldn't pack my stuff and go!" Suddenly I feel a rush of magic pounding through my arms I glance down and saw it running trough my arm like veins it felt like it was about to burst so I tightly wrapped my hand around my wrist and dig my nails into the skin, I exhaled trough my mouth to not have it burst and probably hurt those around me- had happened before, wasn't pretty.
Lisa tried to intervene again „Y/n calm down, don't believe that.We do need you"

But Lisa's words fell on deaf ears, the tension sizzling through the air as
Ydris gaze fixed on you, when he saw you trying to cope he realised she can easily destroy everything around her but she doesn't Instead she destroys herself and in that moment he swore to himself to do anything it takes to keep her from doing that.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE AIDEEN!" Rhiannon shrieked out

Everyone gasped. Ydris took a step forward his eyes looked wild he tightly grasped the railing- the blood squeezed right out of his hands from his death grip and turned white underneath his gloves. It all made sense to him now.

It was as if time had stopped, no one was moving as everyone processed it.

"No I'm not" I coldly said