𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"Shorty...wake up!" Dayvon shook Sevyn's shoulder and she groaned softly turning the other way.

"Sevyn..." he popped her on the cheek lightly and she frowned in her sleep, still not waking up.

"God- you missin church yo daddy gon whoop yo lil unholy ass." He said and her eyes opened as she sat up quickly snatching her phone off the nightstand checking the time.

"fuck..FUCK! Why did you let me fall asleep!?" She looked at him as she stood up looking for her clothes. He leaned against the headboard with a smirk watching her run around in his clothes.

"Where...where are my clothes!?" She threw her hands up looking at him and he laughed.

"I uh...thought I would be nice and wash em for you." He shrugged with a smile.

"WASH- THEY WEREN'T...DIRTY DAYVON!" She groaned running her hands down her face.

"I know.. I know. Ion know why I did dat..." he laughed some more and she looked at him closer realizing he was high again, having smoked when she crashed out.

"OH! yo daddy called too...I told him you was okay..and that I just fucked yo ass a couple times put you right to sleep." He said standing up and stretching.

"Dats why I woke you up...he was mad told you to come home." He walked over lifting her chin up and she popped his hand making him frown deeply.

"You...told him that? Like..those words came out your mouth, through those big FUCKING lips..into the phone?" She looked up at him as he nodded with a little smile.

"You think my lips big?" He looked in the mirror, a lil frown forming.

"Dayvon! Focus...you just fucked up my life in one phone call." She started to pace around.

"I mean.. I always knew they was big...but now I'm looking extra hard..." he narrowed his eyes, unfazed by her.

"He's going to kill me..pray to God to bring me back to life, make me clean the mess and kill me again..."

"So many females told me they love my lips..ion blame the bitches, you love em? Yo opinion the only one dat matta ta me right now." He looked at her, puckering up a few times getting close to her face.

"Move...you are so damn weird." She put her hand in his face mushing his head backwards.

"Why you being mean to me? It's cause I put yo clothes in the freezer? I was just tryna be nice to you bitch." He bucked at her and her eyes widened as she stepped back.

He gasped hard out of nowhere face palming himself with a frown.

"I called you a bitch...I'm sorry I lost it." He shook his head sitting on the bed.

"Don't ever...smoke around me again." She cut her eyes to the side.

"I'm sorry.." He gave her a hug petting her on the head.

"Stop doing that!" She looked up at him and he stale faced her.

"Ouu you mean...you used to be so nice." He mushed her head to the side.