𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏/𝟐𝟕/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝟏𝟏/𝟐𝟕/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

"That should..conclude everything..oh! have you seen or heard anything going on recently? Anymore notes?" Cory looked across at the table to Sevyn as they sat in a small diner.

"Um nooo not since last month thankfully." She replied, nervously fondling her fingers, she stopped herself from bouncing her leg because of Lola sitting in her lap with her head on Sevyn's chest as she slept.

"That's good..everything okay?" He asked and she nodded giving him a friendly smile.

"Everything has been okay.. I'm just real tired lately, we both have been sleeping a lot lately." She said with a soft yawn, looking down at Lola making him laugh.

"Well be careful Sevyn. Please call me if you need anything at anytime.." He looked her in the eyes and she nodded slowly as they started to stand up. She thanked him and left the diner, rain pouring down hard as thunder rolled through the sky.

"♫Bryson, Bryson..everybody loves Bryson.♫" Sevyn mumbled the lyrics to NLE Choppa's song "Bryson" as she drove through the hard rain. It was low key hard to see the street in front of her, the road slightly empty except a few cars behind or beside her.

"Byson...Byyyyson." Lola copied after her and it made her laugh, a yawn coming immediately after. She was trying so hard to keep herself awake. She really didn't know why she had been so absolutely drained in the past week...she wasn't doing much.

Lola also had been sleeping a lot for her, it was usually hard to get Lola to sleep but recently she's been sleeping just as much as Sevyn.

Sevyn was fighting hard not to fall asleep behind the wheel but it felt like her eyes were hard to keep open no matter how hard she fought. The music and her surroundings draining out as her eyes closed.

A car honked hard as she swerved, and she jumped awake and gasped hard, her heart sinking. She herself, really and truly had not taken a pill in a two months. She knew that the oxycodone and other's could make you drowsy and it made her scared that somehow someone could have drugged her and possibly her baby.

She hurried home since she was already a block away and the shock of what had happened definitely kept her awake. She rushed in the house, flipping the light on to the foyer of the house.

She sighed and walked through the living room going into the kitchen and turning that light on too. Lola was standing beside and following her around until Sevyn put her in the middle of the island bar with her iPad, turning on Doc Mcstuffins.

She washed her hands getting ready to cook, they didn't eat anything at the diner, Lola is a picky eater and they didn't have anything she would eat. Sevyn was gathering ingredients to make a quick chicken pasta when something caught her eye as she walked into the pantry to grab her seasonings.