𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐀 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟗/𝟏𝟓/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 𝟏𝟐:𝟑𝟎 𝐏𝐌

𝐀 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟗/𝟏𝟓/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 𝟏𝟐:𝟑𝟎 𝐏𝐌

"I have to tell y'all something." Sevyn was out for lunch with India, Jaiden after they all had a day of being free from kids and boyfriends.

"You pregnant again?" India raised an eyebrow taking a huge bite out of her bacon cheeseburger. Sevyn cut her eyes at her and paused for a second before chuckling.

"No.. I had sex with Von." She got it out quick and quiet. Jaiden and India looked at her with theirs jaws on the floor cutting their eyes to each other and back at Sevyn.

"WHY?" Jaiden frowned deeply, dropping her fork into her plate of pasta.

"I lost my appetite." India put her burger down before looking at it and picking it up again taking another bite.

"I don't know it just..happened...twice." She mumbled, disappointed in herself because she was doing what he did to her to Bril, cheating. She never thought she would become a cheater because of the affects it had caused her for years.

"TWICE? You let that brick head nigga put his dick in you TWO TIMES!?" Jaiden threw herself back in her seat with her hands over her eyes.

"Yes..but-"

"What about Bril??? I thought we liked Bril!" She cut her off and Sevyn sighed heavily rolling her eyes.

"I'm still with him..it was a mistake. I made a mistake and I won't make it again y'all. I was high okay? I-...like it wasn't me for real." She started making excuses to justify herself and they shook their head.

"Two times Sevyn. Two times.." India tilted her head looking at her cousin.

"I shouldn't have told y'all shit." Sevyn mumbled, taking some of her salad in a forkful and eating it as she shook her head. Jaiden sighed heavily before laughing.

"We can't judge...well Jaiden can't she a cheater. Her and Cj cheat on each other for fun." India shrugged.

"Okay Ms. Perfect..." Jaiden scrunched her nose up as Sevyn and India laughed heartily. The girls finished their lunch before they just went to walk around, going to a furniture store to help Sevyn find things for her new house.

"Ouu get a black couch." Jaiden was looking at a white 6 seat sectional. She picked up the $5,500 price tag and her eyes widened.

"Nah that's so basic. I want white with black accents." Sevyn nodded imagining it in her head.

"Sev thats basic too.."

"Y'all just gotta see what I see in my head then y'all gone like it." She waved India off walking through. She made her choice and scheduled a drop off in the next few days. They left the store and she took them to the house to give them a quick little tour.