Chapter 6 - Republished

*So the Wattpad team made this chapter private due to 'prohibited content' so um... sorry.. no more smut ._.*

~~~~~~~Jungkook POV~~~~~~~

"There's 5 minutes left! Can I go?" Linnie said.

I chuckled and smiled, my eyes still closed.

Everything she said or did.. enlightened my stress.

"Detention is 2 hours and we will use the full 2 hours. Understand?" Mr. Kwan said.

Then, the door swung open, and Mr. Song came in and took Linnie outside.

I knew Mr. Kwan and Mr. Song too well. We're basically best friends.

Every week, I had detention, and sometimes, when I don't have it, I could feel Mr. Kwan get lonely in his boring detention room.

"Jungkook, wake up," Mr. Kwan said. "there's 3 minutes left."

"I'm up," I replied and set up straight.

I looked around the room.

"Whaddup, Jungkook?" Woobin, sitting to my right, said.

"Yo, yo, yo," I said and gave him a nod.

"Alright, you kids are free to go," Mr. Kwan said and opened the door. "Later."

We all walked outside and I was greeted by some people.

"Oppa, why were you in detention?"

I chuckled, "oh, haha, I--"

"Oppa, did you do something bad?"

"Well you see--"

"Oppa, you are so courageous!"

"Not really, haha, I just--"

Oppa, oppa, oppa.

It was annoying how girls always say that.

Don't you have other people to annoy?

I waited in the bathroom for Linnie, but I stayed there longer than I expected.

It took her 20 minutes before she was done talking to Mr. Song.

Finally, I heard her footsteps and came into the hallway.

I waited until I knew she was outside before going and talking to her.

5 minutes passed and I opened the front doors, to find Linnie punching a girl.

I widened my eyes and started to run toward the girls, until Jay hyung came to the rescue.

I stopped and smiled, glad that he stopped Linnie before she seriously hurt the girl.

Then, Linnie started to yell at Jay.

What was going on?

I tried to listen to what she was saying, but she was way too far to even make out a word.

Her face started to turn red. She was crying.

What was happening?!

Jay came closer to her and wrapped his arms around her, and it felt as if a sledgehammer had just hit my chest.

Hyung pulled her into his car and drove off moments later.

He looked at me with a 'sorry' as his car passed by me, but Linnie didn't notice me at all.

Okay, hyung. If you want to play like that, lets play.

I tell you what I think. I tell you how I feel. I tell you what I want. And you just take advantage it, just to get back at me for taking your ugly ass girlfriend away? It's not my fault that the girls love me.