Chapter 5

The girl pointed to another girl, "Kim Sae Ron. Actress. Best known for her role in the Queen's Classroom."

Sae Ron looked as if she was in freshman year. Her face was cute and she was tiny.

"BTS," she said, pointed to the guys. "Jin, J-Hope, Rap Monster, Suga, V, and the Player Duo, Jimin and Jungkook. You should know these guys, you were rumored to be sleeping with them."

"What?" I said and scoffed, "wow, I can't hang out with guys without being called a slut?"

"No, you can," she replied. "Just not with celebrities. Their fans will kill anyone that takes their hearts. You? You're the one that the Player Duo is targeting."

"Oh, please," I said. "They won't be getting near me anytime soon."

But Jungkook did, Linnie. You even kissed him back.

"Ailee," she continued, and pointed to a beautiful girl, who was most likely a senior. "Real name Amy Lee, or Lee Ye Jin. Singer, model, actress. She originated from the U.S., born in Colorado, but raised in New Jersey."

I analyzed Ailee even more. She was unbelievably gorgeous.

Her hair was a wavy, soft red, while her skin was silky and clear. Everything about her were my goals.

How come I haven't seen her around?

"She's amazingly talented at everything," the girl said. "Varsity captain in tennis and volleyball. Also, she's the Theatre Club's best comedian."

Even her talents were my goals.

"She's stunning," I said.

"Mhm, but she's very snotty. She hates everybody and she's really independent. You didn't forget that she's from New Jersey, right?"

What the girl said about her felt wrong. Ailee didn't look like the snotty type. Her eyes were always smiling, as well with her mouth, showing off her white ass teeth. But, I didn't know her, so I couldn't judge by just looking at her.

"Kim Himchan," the girl said and pointed to a familiar face. "Singer, actor, part of a band called B.A.P."

"Hey, I know him. Jungnim sunbae introduced me to him," I said. "But, wait, what does B.A.P stand for?"

"Best absolute perfect," she replied. "All of his band mates are at other schools, since their families were elsewhere."

So now I knew that there wasn't only one celebrity that caused he swarm of screaming girls, it was multiple celebrities, which made more sense.

Suddenly, another crowd, at least half of the size of the original crowd, appeared. One person, like for the other group, especially stood out, since all they did was scream and surround them. But for this person, I couldn't tell how he looked like because he was so far away.

I was left dumbfounded and corrected.

"Woah, that group is huge!" I said, "who's all in there?"

The girl looked at me and raised her eyebrow, "what? Dude, there's only one celebrity there."

"O-one celebrity?"

How could one person possibly cause such a big group like that?

"Do not tell me you don't know who that is, either," she said.

I shrugged and smiled, "I don't know who that is."

"Oh my god," she groaned. "You really know nothing."

"Well, excuse me for not stalking everyone at this school."