Chapter 9

I looked back at Tania.

"Linnie," he said and pulled me closer to him. "I love you--and I don't care if I'm older than you, or if he's going to murder me after this.. I love you so much."

"I can't do this," I said. "I can't do this to Noah. I have his trust and I can't make him think differently of me."

"I get it, but I'll wait. He's not good for you, trust me," he said. "I'll wait for you to get over him. I'll wait for you to come back from Korea."

I jerked awake and the dream instantly disappeared.

It felt real, as if I've been in that situation before.

I shrugged it off and got up from my bed.

It's been a few days since Jungkook and I made up, but he still hasn't talked to me.

I seriously thought that if I apologized then we would automatically start seeing each other, but I guess it doesn't work that way.

He's been out with Jennifer and a few other girls a lot, but he doesn't have the time to send me a text.

I searched through my drawers to find a t-shirt and shorts to wear for the day.

I changed my clothes and ran upstairs to freshen up.

I woke up at 9AM to help my mother buy groceries, but fell back asleep as soon as we were done. It was already 3PM.

"Hey, a mail came in for you this morning," Jay said from his room.

"What?" I said. "What mail?!"

"From school," he said and grinned. "I think it's your test results."

"Where is it?!"

"Downstairs, on the dinner table."
I quickly finished up and ran down the stairs.

I viciously looked through the pile until I found mine.

I tore it open and tried to find the key words:

Passed. Graduate. Congratulations.

And there they were. In bold, actually.

I dropped everything and smiled brightly.

"Did you pass?" Jay said, coming down the stairs.

I looked at him and nodded, "yeah, I did."

"Congrats!" He said and laughed. "How about we call up some of our friend and celebrate?"

I nodded, "let me change! Fancy or casual?"

He thought for a moment, "fancy. I haven't ate anywhere worth $300 in a while."

I laughed, "thank you, Mr. Worldwide Superstar."

I ran inside my room and looked for my strapless, red dress.

I was supposed to wear this to Homecoming with Noah, but my plans changed..

I sighed.