Chapter 7

DaphneJoy: Milan x Style is officially ByDaphneJoy

@ByDaphneJoy

3,000,000 likes ~ 12,000 comments

---

Booking a five night stay in Miami for Yahya and myself was easy but leaving my daughter behind was tougher than I could have ever imagined. I have gotten so used to travelling with my daughter that this is the first time that we have ever travelled apart.

Our flight was set for 8 am which we ended up missing since I was an emotional wreck, I couldn't leave knowing that my little girl was staying behind. It took a lot of convincing from my dad and daughter to help me feel at peace with the idea of travelling to Miami without her.

My twenty first birthday was spent in Vegas but what people don't know is that I brought my daughter along with me. My father flew in to help watch her on the days when I would be partying or attending boozy brunches.

If I have a girls trip to Mexico then Milan will also be on the trip, I just don't post it for the world to see.

"How are you feeling?" Yahya asks as he wraps his arms around my body before giving my bum a good squeeze.

"I feel like I'm being dramatic but at the same time, I'm emotionally attached to my daughter. Anywhere that we have travelled to has always been together whether it's been for my work, girls trips or her acting projects."

Yahya nods his head in understanding, "I get that and this is is why I appreciate you doing this for us."

"You deserve so much more than I have given you." I wrap my arms around his neck. "You deserve to be loved and appreciated. I may have been skeptical about moving forward with our relationship because of my personal feelings but I'm ready to now give you the world. All I ask is for your patience."

He presses his lips against mine and I find myself smiling into the kiss as he squeezes my waist.

"I love you." I mumble into the kiss.

"I love you more." Yahya pecks my lips three times before sighing happily. "God, you make me so happy."