11 - Costumes (Short: Who)

Leaving the two men, Brandon found his way back to the rest of the teenagers. As soon as he showed up, Mina and Eijiro pulled him into a big hug. Eijiro was proud and released him once he called out Brandon's "manliness" for showing up to protect his friends. Mina, however, was clinging onto him and asking what the "terrifying" officers wanted.

Laughing, Brandon gently removed Mina, "They didn't do anything. They just asked some questions and I answered them. I'm pretty sure they asked you all questions too, right?"

"Yeah but ours didn't take as long," Hanta chimed in. He and the other two (Katsuki and Denki) were near but not taking up Brandon's personal bubble like Eijiro and Mina.

"Yankee, what did you do to the handsy villain? He started freaking out after you disappeared," Katsuki raised a brow, arms crossed as he tried to come off as intimidating.

"You're way too much like Cassidy... Ah, about the pain the villain with the hands had, it was because I snapped in his head. You know," Brandon displayed the physical version of "snapping" before speaking again, "People can hear what I do in my dimension but when that sound comes from inside their head, their minds sort of freak out, causing massive migraines."

"Wow, that sounds really cool," Mina awed, looking at Brandon with starry eyes, "We're all super strong! It's awesome!"

"Of course we are, we go to U.A.," Hanta smirked, lifting up his chin proudly. Mina rolled her eyes but still smiled with him; Eijiro still had an arm wrapped around Brandon as he watched his friends with a happy smile; Katsuki seemed to be thinking about something while Denki was staring off into space with a dumb smile.

"How long does that normally last?" Brandon pointed at the dazed out Denki with slight worry and slight hysteria (every time he saw Denki, Brandon nearly started laughing his guts out).

"Depending on how strong his last release was... Probably thirty or so minutes," Mina shrugged. The group has been acclimated to Denki's ditziness when he overuses his quirk, but Brandon hasn't. That's when Mina remembered that they're all wearing their hero outfits (except Brandon for obvious reasons). "Right, right, Brandon, what do you think of our hero costumes! Which one's your favorite?"

"Eh? Well," Brandon examined the outfits that his friends were wearing.

Mina is wearing a blue skin-tight outfit with purple cheetah print, white fur by her neck, and boots. Hanta is wearing a white and black outfit that seemed to have signature yellow tape dispenser pieces on both his shoulders and as a helmet.

Eijiro is wearing some type of sleeveless, shirtless thing with red gears or something around his shoulders for support, maybe? Along with red boots and black pants covered by red fabric. Then Katsuki's outfit included: tough boots, knee guards, black pants, a sleeveless shirt, what looked to be hair accessories to mimic explosions attached to the back of his head, and large grenade gloves.

As for Denki's hero outfit, it was pretty basic. Compared to the other four, Denki's outfit looked fairly similar to gym clothes that were styled. Black pants and a black jacket, both with white lines striking down like electricity; a plain white t-shirt, and an antenna. Was he an old phone from the 1980s?

"Eto... I guess, either Hanta's or Katsuki's hero costumes are my favorite?" Brandon scratched his neck as he looked at the costumes once more.

"Ehh? Why? What's wrong with my hero costume?" Mina pouted, making puppy dog eyes.

Watching his bestie, Hanta snickered and felt an even stronger ego burst, "That's because Brandon has taste. I'm a literal tape dispenser, why not take advantage of that?"

"That's why you look like a tape dispenser? I thought it was just a horrible coincidence," Mina stuck her tongue out at Hanta.

"Hm, I thought my costume would be pretty manly," Eijiro commented, sounding a little sad as he pat his costume.

"It is manly, shitty hair, mine is just better," Katsuki cut in before Eijiro could cascade into more negative thoughts. Yanking on Denki's jacket, Katsuki forced the spaced out blonde to walk forward, "Oi, pikachu, wake the fuck up." Katsuki proceeded to smack Denki.

"Katsuki!" Brandon's eyes widened as he walked over to stop Katsuki.

As he walked over, though, Denki's glazed over eyes became clearer as his cheek grew red from the pain. Suddenly taking in reality, Denki pulled back to cry pitifully, "Baku-bro, that hurt! Be gentler with me!"

Scoffing, Katsuki rolled his eyes and walked over to Eijiro.

Rubbing his cheeks, Denki looked at his friends and stopped once he saw Brandon, "Brandon? What are you doing here?"

"It's a long story, Denki," Brandon smiled awkwardly.

"Everyone, we need to go back to class! Then we're dismissed for today and classes will be canceled for tomorrow!" A blue-haired boy with glasses in a white mechanical suit shouted to the group of chatting students. "The bus is ready! Come on! Make a single file line!"

Ignoring the blue-haired boy, Brandon dragged Denki towards the bus that the other boy was gesturing towards. The boy nearly blew a fuse as other kids laughed and got onto the bus without getting in line.

...

"Who was that?!" Shigaraki yelled, rubbing his temples as the headache he gained was still throbbing, "That kid, the one not wearing a U.A. uniform?! That- That cheater!"

"I do not know," Kurogiri walked painfully behind the familiar old-timey bar.

"You don't know?! Ugh! Those cheaters! They used players not a part of the game! They messed this up!" Shigaraki yelled, scratching his neck as anxiety filled him. Though his head was still pounding, the jittery buzz he felt made Shigaraki want to hurt someone. He wanted to hurt someone badly.

"Now don't misunderstand me, Shigaraki," Kurogiri's blazing yellow eyes squinted at Shigaraki as the man panicked, "I do not know... But I will."