Chapter 5, someone flirts with Rocky

Rocky's P.O.V.
I was wandering around Adventure Bay until a female pup started flirting with me. "Hey, Cutie," she whistled at me, but I tried to ignore her, but she didn't let up. "Hey, you!" she shouted at me. "What?!" I screamed in her face. "You dating someone?" She asked. "Yes, I'm," I lied to her so she would leave me alone. "Oh, ok bye," she replies as she walks away from me. Later that day, I returned to the lookout so Ryder wouldn't be worried about me. When I got to my pup house door, I was tackled to the ground by Marshall. "Gotta ya," Marshall says in a playful tone. "Oh, hey Marsh," I reply as I know it was him. "How did you know it was me?" He asked as it got off me. "Because you're the only one that does that," I reply. "Oh, yeah, but you do too, and did I surprise you?" He asked. "Maybe a little," I reply. "Hey, Rocs, you want to hang out?" Marshall asked in a happy tone. "Sure, Marsh, let's go," I reply with a smile. We played all day, and it was bedtime. "Hey Marshall, you want to sleep with me tonight? If you don't, it's fine. I'll just be a lonely pup in my pup house," I say to Marshall. "Yes, I would love to," Marshall replies. So we went to my pup house.

Chase's P.O.V.
I heard my alarm clock going off, so I turned it off and got up. "Zuma time to wake up," I say to the sleeping labor. But all I got was a grunt from him. "Alright, you made me do this," I reply as he licked him. He giggled but had no luck waking him up, so I went down to his groin. "Ok, ok, I am up," Zuma says as he gets up off the bed. "What a good way to wake me up, Chasey," Zuma smiled. "Yeah, now let's go wake up the others," I reply. "Ok, Chasey," Zuma replied. So we walked out of my pup house.

Marshall's P.O.V.
"Wake up, pups!" Chase yelled through his megaphone. "Hey, Rocs, it's to get up," I say to Rocky. "Five more minutes," Rocky muttered under his breath. "Ok, fine, you're the one that has to deal with Chase's Wrath," I reply and walk out of his pup house. Then I head to where Chase sets up our yoga. "Good morning, Chase," I say to Chase. "Good morning Marshall, wait where's Rocky?" Chase asked. "He was sick, so I told him he needed to rest," I lied so he wouldn't get in trouble. "Marshall, you better not be lying to me. You know what happens if you do," Chase replies. "Yes, I know, I'm not lying to you," I reply. "Ok, good," Chase replies. We did our pup yoga and had breakfast. "Ryder, can I have Rocky's bowl, please," I asked him. "Sure, Marshall, here go," Ryder replies as he handed me a bowl of food. "Thanks, Ryder," I reply with a muffled voice.
I went to Rocky's pup house and gave him his food. "Aww, he's cute when he sleeps," I say to myself. Then I walk away.

An: Will Marshall tell Rocky his feelings? Find out next on Run Away Rocky (a Marshall x Rocky love story), so anyway, I hope you are enjoying the story so far. Jimmy Thee Raging Gamer out.