Chapter 10, Marshall the royal pup or is it a trap

Rocky's P.O.V.
I was cleaning up the yard with my claw when a fancy car stopped in front of the lookout, and then a man dressed in all black approached me. "Bonjour, good sir, where's Ryder Razemen?" He asked. "Inside the lookout," I reply as I point to the lookout.
"Danke schön," he replied as he walked away. After that conversation, I cleaned up the rest of the yard and went to the lookout. Marshall was chilling on a Bean bag chair he then patted the chair to indicate for me to sit by him, so I did Marshall cuddled up against me.

Ryder's P.O.V.
I saw a man dressed in black approaching. "Ryder Razemen, you are under arrest under the royal family of Figlin," he says as he pulls out handcuffs. "Wait, why I'm being arrested?" I asked the man. "You dog-napped one of our royal pups," the man replied. "What's their name?" I asked. "Marshall," the man said with a thick accent. "Marshall is a royal pup?" I asked. "Yes, didn't know?" He asked. "No, when I first found him, he was walking the streets with nowhere to go and no one to love, so I took him in," I reply. "Oh, I see you're free to go, but we need Marshall so the princess of Figlin can stop worrying about him," he replied. "I'll let him know," I reply as I walk away. I found Marshall Chilling by Rocky. "Marshall, some royal guy is looking for you outside," I say to Marshall. "What do you mean I'm not a royal pup? I was on the streets for years until you found me and adopted me," Marshall replies. "Then who he is, do you know him?" I asked him. Marshall looked at the man in black. "I don't know that man," Marshall replies. "Ok, I will let him know, and you can continue whatever you were doing with Rocky," I reply as I walk away. "He said he doesn't know you," I reply. "Can I talk to Marshall?" The man asked. "Sure, Marshall!" I yelled for him.

Marshall's P.O.V.
"Sure, Marshall!" Ryder yelled. I walked into where Ryder was. "Yes, Ryder," I reply. "Marshall buddy, don't you remember me?" The man asked. "Sorry no," I reply. "Here's proof that he's a royal pup," the man said to Ryder as he handed him a picture of me and a princess. "Marshall, it's true you're a royal pup," Ryder says to me as he shows me the picture. "It can't be," I reply. "Marshall, the princess is worried sick, and I need to take you back," the man said. "I'm not leaving without Rocky," I reply. "Who's Rocky?" The man asked. "He's my boyfriend and not leaving without him," I reply. "Ok fine you're boyfriend can come now. Let's go," the man replied with an angered voice. "Rocky, my love!" I yelled. "Yes, Marshy?" Rocky asked. "Well, I guess I'm a royal pup, and now I have to go back to the princess of Figlin," I reply. "Does that mean you're leaving me?" Rocky asked. "No, you're coming with wait a minute, Mr.," I reply. "Call me Rozier," Rozier replied. "Rozier, why don't you remember being a royal pup?" I asked. "Well, you were just 3 weeks old when we lost you 5 years ago," Rozier replied. We walked out with Rozier. "You fell for my trap, and I now need to let Humdinger know that I have you two," Rozier said with an evil laugh. "Rocky, run away. I get this!" I yelled. "I'm not leaving without you," Rocky replied.
"Rocs, please run. Don't worry about me. Just run," I reply. "Ok, Marsh, just promise me you will return to me," Rocky replied. "Yes, I promise now run," I reply. As I turned toward Rozier, I saw Rocky run away. Good, at least he is safe.
"Where's the other one?" Rozier asked.

Rocky's P.O.V.
I ran as fast as my legs went. As I was running, I bumped into Ryder. "Ryder Marshall needs help," I say to him. "Why, what's wrong?" Ryder asked. "Rozier was working for Mayor Humdinger," I reply. "So Marshall was not a royal pup. I should've listened to Marshall, and this would've happened," Ryder replies. "It's ok Ryder it's not your fault. Humdinger is clever sometimes," I reply. "I know Rocky but should've listened to Marshall," Ryder replies. "We need to save him," I reply. "Sorry, Rocky, but it's too dangerous," Ryder replies. "Ryder, we never back down from danger," I reply. "Yes, I know, but Humdinger could have set up traps for us, and I can't lose another pup to Humdinger's traps," Ryder replies. "Wait, how long have you been fighting with him, and what was the pup's name?" I asked. "For a long time, and I lost two pups because of Humdinger," Ryder replies. "What were their names?" I asked. "Chipper and Digger Chipper was killed on Humdinger's traps, and Digger was run over by the train. That's why you and Rubble are here. You both were replacements," Ryder replies. "Oh God, Ryder, I had no idea. I'm sorry," I reply. "Ok, it's not your fault. Why do you think I'm so protective over you guys," Ryder replies. "If that's true, let's save Marshall," I reply. "You're right. Paw patrol to the lookout!" Ryder yelled in his pup pad.

Zuma's P.O.V.
I was making out with Chase until my pup tag blinks. "Paw patrol to the lookout!" Ryder yelled through my pup tag. "Aww, was enjoying that anyway. Ryder needs us!" I yelled. "Chasey, I can say your catchphrase?" I asked him, hoping he would say yes. "Yea Zum," Chase replies. "Thanks, Chase, you're the best husband ever," I reply as I kiss him. "Aww, thanks, but Ryder needs us, and we're late," Chase replies. "Oh right," I reply as we run to the lookout.

An: Sorry for the late update but I have just been busy with other projects will they get Marshall back to find out next time or will they not find him in time, Jimmy Thee Raging Gamer out.