Chapter 19, Christmas time in Adventure Bay?

Rocky's P.O.V
It was Christmas time in Adventure Bay and everyone was exchanging presents, including me and Marshall. "Hey Rocs, I got something for you," Marshall says as handed me a present. Not gonna lie but I didn't want to open it because I didn't know what it was. But I opened it and was shocked by what it was. It was a beautiful necklace with a diamond in it and are initials in the middle of the diamond. Right below that it's Said love you forever Rocky from Marshall. "I love it, Marshall. It's absolutely pretty," I say to him as I kiss him on the cheek. Now I'm saying that Marshall will not like my present. I got him. It's nothing fancy. "Hey, I got you something," I say. I got nervous because I didn't know if you would like my gift or not. "Rocky I love it and I love you," Marshall says as he kisses my lips. "I thought you wouldn't like it," I reply. "Of course, I love it. It's because it's from you," he replied as he smiled. "I thought it would be too cheesy because it's a little a memory book," I reply. "No, Rocky I love it no matter what it is. Even if it was something that was not very great. I would still love it," Marshall replies as he kisses. "I love you, Marshall Merry Christmas, sweetheart," I reply giving him a hug and kiss. "I love you too Rocs and Merry Christmas my love," Marshall replies as he hugs and kisses me back.

Author note: Hey Jimmy here I hope you enjoy the story so far I'll be a break for Christmas so Merry Christmas you all.
Jimmy Thee Raging Gamer out.