Chapter 9, Finding Rocky

Marshall's P.O.V.
I can't find Rocky I checked everywhere. I checked the lookout, the backyard, the tree, and the cliff edge that looks over the water. Ryder said it was too dangerous to go there because he already had two pups die from falling on the rocks in the water just below the cliff. I saw Ryder playing fetch with Zuma and Chase. "Ryder, have you seen Rocky?" I asked. "No, I haven't seen him is he missing?" Ryder asked as looked at me. "Yeah I looked everywhere for Rocky and I can't find him," I replied with worry in my voice. "Did you check his pup house?" Ryder asked. "No, I will go check now," I reply and ran off toward Rocky's pup house.
As I get to Rocky's pup house there was a note on the floor so I pick it up and read it. Dear Marshall and the pups, Ryder
I'm so destroyed from breaking up with Marshall that I'm leaving for good don't try to come and find me because I'm probably already gone and Marshall I'm sorry for what I did and for not listening to you if I would have listened I would've learned that it was all a misunderstanding I love you Marshall and goodbye.
sighed Rocky. "Rocky left I need to tell Ryder," I say to myself as Ryder walked passed me. "Hey, Ryder," I say to him. "Hey Marshall what's up?" Ryder asked turning toward me. "I found a note from Rocky," I reply as I handed the note that Rocky wrote. "Let me see what it says," Ryder replies as reads the note from Rocky. "Oh, my Rocky needs us no job is too big no pup is too small paw patrol to the lookout!" Ryder yelled in his pup pad.

Later that day still Marshall's P.O.V.
"I found him, Ryder!" Chase yelled through my pup tag. "Good work!" Ryder replies. We all returned to the lookout.
"Hey, Rocs I'm sorry," I say to him. "No, Marshall I'm the one that needs to apologize," Rocky replied. "It's ok Rocky I love you," I reply as I kiss him. "I love you too Marshall," Rocky replied as he kissed me.

Rocky's P.O.V.
We are back together I can't believe it I thought Marshall wouldn't feel the same but he does.

An: Sorry for the late update but I have just been busy with other projects yes Rocky and Marshall are back together ❤️ yay 😀 anyway hope you enjoying the story so far Jimmy Thee Raging Gamer out.