Chapter 8, they break up and Marshall goes missing

Marshall's P.O.V.
I saw Rocky chilling at the Lookout, so I went to up him. "Hey Rocs," I say to him.
"Oh hey, Marsh, what's up?" Rocky asked. "Oh, I was just wondering if you would like to go on a date with me tomorrow?" I asked, hoping he would say yes. "Yes, my, Marshmallow, I would love to. How does 8:00 tomorrow sound?" Rocky asked. "Sounds good," I reply as I run to the lookout.

Rocky's P.O.V.
I saw Marshall running to the lookout, and he trips on a pup toy, and he goes flying into the lookout. "Only my Marshy," I chuckled to myself.

Ryder's P.O.V.
Marshall rolled over to me. "Marshall Buddy, are you okay?" I asked. "I'm good," Marshall replies. "Ok, I'm glad to hear that be careful next time. Why did you come in here?" I asked him. "Ryder, can I marry Rocky?" Marshall asked in a stern voice. I never heard Marshall speak like that ever. "Marshall, I'm going to tell you the thing I told Chase when he asked me if he could marry Zuma," I reply as I pat his head.
"So is that a yes?" He asked. "Yes, Marshall, you may marry Rocky," I reply as I scratched his ear. Marshall howled with happiness. "Thanks, Ryder," Marshall howled with even more happiness. "I can tell that you love Rocky very much," I reply. "Yes, I love him more than the whole wild world," Marshall replies. "Ok, have fun," I reply. "Thanks, Ryder," Marshall replies as he walks away.

Chase's P.O.V.
I saw Marshall running towards me, but then he tripped and fell on top of me. "Sorry, Chase," Marshall says as he gets off me.
"It's ok Marshall no harm done. What's up?" I asked. "Rocky and I are dating," he replied. "Oh, congrats, why did you come running to me, though?" I asked him as I tilt my head. "Will, I want to marry Rocky, but I don't have the money for rings," Marshall replied with a sad face. "Oh, sorry buddy, but I don't either maybe ask Ryder," I reply.
"Ok, but I know he'll say no," Marshall replies as he walks to the lookout.

Marshall's P.O.V.
I saw Ryder playing on his pup pad, so I walked up to him. "Hey, Ryder," I say in a sweet tone. "Marshall, what do you want? I know you want something," Ryder replies with an angered voice. "I can borrow some money so I can buy rings for myself and Rocky?" I asked him while wagging my tail.
"Sorry, Marshall, but we're low on funds. You're gonna have to figure something out," Ryder replies. I dropped my ears and stopped wagging my tail. "I guess Rocky and I are not meant to be married," I reply as I walk away with a frown on my face.

Next day: Rocky's P.O.V.
Where's Marshall? I haven't seen him all day. I'm getting worried as I'm worrying about Marshall Chase approaching me. "Hey, Roc," Chase said, wagging his tail. "Oh hey, Chasez," I reply. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Oh, I can't find Marshall, and I'm getting worried about him, and I don't know why," I reply. "Rocky, it's a boyfriend thing. Were you like this with Everest?" He asked. "No, why am I so worried sick about him?" I asked. "Because he's your true love," Chase replies. "I don't understand?" I reply.
"You remember the time when Zuma went missing?" He asked. "Yeah, you were worried sick," I reply. "That's what you're feeling right now. Marshall is missing, and you're worried about him," he replied. "Why I'm feeling like this I never felt like this what's happening to me?" I asked. "Rocky, you are in love with Marshall, and thoughts of him missing are making you worry," Chase replies. "Yeah, you're right, Chase," I reply. "Now go find Marshall," Chase replies with enthusiasm. So after talking to Chase, I went to find the love of my life.

Marshall's P.O.V.
I can't find Rocky, and I think I'm lost, I also didn't bring my pup tag stupid me. So I can't contact Ryder. So I tried to find my way to the lookout, but it was no use.

Rocky's P.O.V.
I went looking for Marshall. As I'm looking for Marshall, I found his pup tag. "Oh, no, Marshall doesn't have his pup tag. I need to tell Ryder," I say to myself as I try to calm myself down. So after I calm myself down, I go find Ryder. "Ryder Ryder," I say with worry in my voice. "What's wrong, Rocky?" Ryder asked with worry in his voice. "Marshall is missing," I reply as I'm shaking
With distress. "No job is too big. No pup is too small! Paw patrol to the lookout!" Ryder yelled in his pup pad. "Ryder needs us!" I yelled and ran toward the lookout. It felt different not being knocked down by Marshall as I'm thinking about how much I miss Marshall. I felt something on my paw, so I looked down and saw Zuma's paw touching mine. "It's ok, Wocky, we find him," Zuma says as he patted my paw. "Thanks, Zuma. I needed that," I reply with a smile. After that, the elevator goes up to the third floor, and we suit up and line up in our spots. "Paw patrol ready for action Ryder Sir well expect for Marshall!" Chase yelled. "Yeah, that's why I called you," Ryder replies. "So Marshall is missing, and we can't track without his pup tag," Ryder continues. "Wait, why?" Chase interrupted. "Because I have his pup tag right here," Ryder replies as he holds up Marshall's pup tag. "Only my Marshy," I reply. "Anyway, for this mission, I'm gonna need," Ryder says as the screen spins and then lands on Chase. "Chase, I need your spy gear and detective skills to find Marshall, and I may need your winch," Ryder says to Chase. But of course, he needs Chase he always needs Chase. "Chase is on the case," Chase replies, then the screen spins again, and it lands on Skye. "Skye, I need you to look for Marshall from the air,"
Ryder says to Skye. "Let's take the sky," Skye replies.