Chapter 6, Rocky Owes Marshall

Marshall's P.O.V.
Rocky owes me for lying to Chase. I don't like lying to Chase, but I did because I love Rocky, and I don't want him to be in trouble. So I approached Rocky's pup house. "Paw patrol to the lookout!" Ryder's voice came over my pup tag. "Ryder needs us!" I yelled as I ran to the elevator, but I tripped from going too fast and crashed into the elevator. "I'm ok," I say, and the elevator goes up to the third floor. "Paw patrol ready for action Ryder Sir!" Chase yelled. "Thanks for coming so fast pups Mayor Goodway has lost Chicklatta and we need to find her, so for this mission, I will need Chase and his super sense of smell," Ryder says to Chase. "Chase is on the case," Chase replies. "Marshall, I may need your ladder," Ryder says to me. "I'm ready for a ruff-ruff rescue," I reply. "Alright, paw patrol is on a roll," Ryder replies as he runs to the pole. Chase and I go down the slide, but I lost my footing and slipped down the slide. We arrived at the town hall and we found Chicklatta then we returned to the lookout and I went into my pup house.

Rocky's P.O.V.
Why do I have a feeling that I owe Marshall something? I saw Marshall vibing at his pup house. So, I walked up to him. "Hey Marshall," I say to him.
"Oh, Hey Rocs," Marshall replies with a frown. "Marshy, what's wrong?" I asked him. "Nothing," Marshall replies. "You are sure, Marshall?" I asked him again. "It's nothing ok!" Marshall snapped at me. Then, I walked away. Now, l feel that Marshall is mad at me.

Marshall's P.O.V.
I didn't mean to snap at Rocky, it's because I'm horny as fuck and I don't have someone to have sex with one day I hope it's Rocky.

Rocky's P.O.V.
Marshall approached me with a smile. "Hey, Marsh I'm sorry if I anger you," I say to him. "No, I'm sorry for yelling at you like that," he replied. "It's ok Marshall," I reply.

An:Sorry for the late update and the short chapter but I wanted to get this out as quickly as possible Jimmy Thee Raging Gamer out.