Chapter 17, Roxy first day of school?

A quick author note: Tap or click the picture to see the gif.

Roxy's P.O.V
I was getting ready for my first day of school. The bus was waiting for me outside as I walked to the bus, my dads called to me. "Have a good day at school!" They shouted at me from the lookout. After saying my goodbyes to them, I got on the bus, but as I went to my seat a pup tripped me. I then fell flat on my face. "Watch where you are going," the pup said. "Oi, I'm sowwy," I apologized to him. "Shut up I didn't say you could speak to me," the pup said. "What is your name?" I asked him. "The name Hunter, what's your twerp?" Hunter asked. "The name is Woxy nice to meet you, Hunter," I reply. "Roxy is that a girl's name?" He asked.

"That's what my biwth pawents named me and my adopted parents just kept it because they said it was too unique," I reply. "Hunter I saw his parents and I think they were both boys," Hunter's friend said. "Oh, so you're parents are fags no wonder they kept the girly name," Hunter replies with laughter. I just dropped my ears. "Hey, Nacho maybe he will be a faget just like his parents," Hunter says to Nacho. "Yeah, you're probably right Hunter," Nacho agreed. Nacho and Hunter bullied me the entire way to school. All because my name is a girl's name and my adoptive parents are both male. I was bullied by the whole school because of this and I couldn't make any friends because everyone thought I was a freak because of my name and having gay parents. This caused my school day to be ruined. Finally, after an awful day at school, I was home. "Hey Roxy how was your first day at school?" Rocky asked. "Not good Papa," I reply with a frown. "Why what happened at school today?" Rocky asked me. "I don't want to talk about it," I reply. "Roxy keeping your feelings bottled is not good," Rocky replied. "Is ok if my other dad comes and hears this?" I asked. "Will that make you more comfortable talking about it?" Rocky asked me I nodded my head. The thing was I loved both of them but I just favored Marshall more than Rocky. "Alright, then Marshall can you come in here please?!" Rocky yelled for Marshall.
"Yes Rocs, oh hey Roxy how was your first day at school?" Marshall asked me. "Horrible," I reply. "Why what happened?" Marshall asked. "I was bullied by the whole school because of my name and because I have two fathers and no mother," I reply.
"Oh, what did these mean pups say?" Marshall asked me as he comforted me. "They made fun of my name because it was a girl's name and they made fun of that I have gay parents," I started to tear up. "Well, don't let them win that's what they want Rox," Marshall says to me as he kisses my forehead. "Thanks, Dad," I reply. "Anytime my little pumpkin," Marshall replies as he pats my paw and then leaves the room. "Roxy can ask you something?" Rocky asked me. "Yeah, go ahead," I reply as I sit down to hear what my father has to say. "Will, it's two questions, first question are you happy that me and Marshall adopted you? The second question is Marshall your favorite parent?" Rocky asked me. "Yes, I am very grateful for you guys if you didn't adopt me I would still be living on the streets as an orphan, I do love you Papa Rocky, but I am just closer to Papa Marshall," I reply. "I love you too Roxy," Rocky replied as he kissed my forehead and then walked away.

Author's note: Sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to get this out as quickly as possible because I'm working on 6 other stories all the same time anyway what will happen next find out next time Jimmy Thee Raging Gamer out.