Chapter 15, Rocky's dream

Rocky's dream and P.O.V.
It was a beautiful night in Adventure Bay, and I was in my pup's house snoring away.
I was lying down in my pup's house when Ryder called me to the lookout. "Rocky, can you come to the lookout, please?" Ryder asked through my pup tag. "Yea, sure, Ryder," I reply, then walk to the lookout. "I'm sorry, Rocky," Ryder says to me. "Ryder, what's wrong?" I asked him with a concerned look on my face. "Marshall is gone forever," he replied. "Noooo!" I yelled so loudly it caused me to wake up. "I need to find Marshall," I say to myself, then Ryder walked up to me. "Rocky, are you okay? I heard you scream?" Ryder asked. "Where's Marshall?" I asked him with concern in my voice. "At the Lookout why?" Ryder asked. "I just need to talk to him!" I yelled as I ran toward the lookout. "Marshall, where are you at my love?!" I yelled his name. "I'm over here, Rocs," I hear him say from the distance. "Oh, thank fuck you're okay," I reply as I licked him like crazy. "Ok, I love you too Rocs," Marshall replies as he laughs but finally he gives in then we go into a passionate kiss.

An: Sorry for the late update and the short chapter but I wanted to get this out as quickly as possible because I'm working on three stories at the same time so I do hope you are enjoying the story so far Jimmy Thee Raging Gamer out.