Chapter 14, Skye tells Chase about her relationship with Sweetie

Skye's P.O.V
Where is Chase I need to talk to him about my relationship with Sweetie. I saw Zuma chilling at his pup's house so walked up to him. "Hey, Zuma have you seen Chase?" I asked him. "No why?" Zuma asked. "I need to talk to him," I reply. "Why do you need to talk to my husband?" Zuma became jealous. "Relax Zuma," I reply. "No, whatever you need to tell my Chasey you can tell me," Zuma replied with a slight growl. "Alright, I guess you can be the first pup I tell," I reply but Zuma cut me off. "You are in love with Chase aren't you?" Zuma becomes very jealous. "No, I'm in a relationship with Sweetie, that's what I wanted to tell Chase," I reply. "Oh, good luck with that," Zuma calmed down. "Zuma, can you help me with this?" I asked. "How can I help you with that?" Zuma asked. "I need you to calm him down when I tell him," I reply. "Oh, I see, ok I'll help you but you owe me one," Zuma replied. "Thanks, Zuma you're the best friend I have ever had," I reply. "Thank You friendly hug," Zuma replied. "Yea, friendly hug," I reply as we hug each other. "I love you, sis," Zuma says as we broke the hug.

Chase's P.O.V
I saw Zuma hugging Skye and I won't lie I got jealous. Then both started to walk towards me. "Hey Chasey," Zuma flirted. "Don't hey Chasey me I saw what you did," I reply with anger in my voice. "Chase that was just a friendly hug," Skye replies. "Shut up Skye this is between us!" I yelled at her. "Chase I need to tell you something," Skye replies. "Ok, what is it?" I asked calming down. "Promise you won't be mad," she replies. "Ok, I'll try to," I reply. "I'm dating Sweetie," Skye replies. "You what?!" I screamed. "Chasey please calm down," Zuma replied trying to calm him down. "No, I will not calm down," I reply but Zuma cut me off with a kiss on the lips, and tension was released. Zuma broke the kiss for air. "You feel better now Chasey?" Zuma asked. "Yeah, I forgot what I was mad about," I reply. "So what were we talking about?" I asked. "We were talking about that Sweetie and Skye are dating," Zuma replies. "Congrats Skye," I reply. "Wow, what did you do to him, Zuma?" Skye whispered to Zuma. "I don't know," Zuma whispered back to Skye.

An: Sorry for the late update but I have just been busy with other projects I do hope you are enjoying the story so far Jimmy Thee Raging Gamer out.