4

It has passed two weeks since Johnny has been looking out for Haneul and still no sight of any seventeen members.

Today Yuta is going to see the cat near Haneul job, he initially went there to make sure Haneul wasn't followed home and that way he could have a glimpse of her but now he simply adores the poor stray cat. The only reason the cat is still here and not in their mansion is because Haneul likes the cat as well.

He was walking there as he received a call.

"Did you missed me?" A familiar voice make Yuta's body stiffened and his fist clenched

"What do you want?"

"Haneul" he punched the wall after his answer

"Well you can't have her. After you done to her just let her be."

"I can't do that. My boss wants her with us and I won't object. You know how much I like her"

"If you get close to her I will find you and kill you" Yuta threatened

"That's not nice, you won't kill your childhood friend. I've missed you Yuta. Why don't you join us and we can become a happy big family?"

"You killed someone of your family"

"No, he was the one who broke this family"

"And the one who shot Haneul ? Is he still alive?"

"S.coups ? He was just doing what he was order to do and the bullet was not for her, she was the one who put herself in front of him. Does she still doesn't have any memories?" Yuta did not respond " ok, that's a shame she doesn't remember her first kiss was with you"

"Joshua, I swear I'm getting sick of your voice"

"I just called to say hello. Oh Haneul shift is over. Bye"

Yuta went running to her store to see if the boy was there waiting for her. There he saw Haneul leaving the store with a few bags, looking around he didn't saw Joshua but he saw Mark, he sighed in relief.

Walking away he called Taeil.

"Buy a new bike for Mark"

"Why? I asked for a new one and you rejected the idea"

"I bought you a car when Seojun was born. Just do what I tell you. If you want a bike use your own money for that"

"Ok ok, but can you tell me why?"

"I think Joshua was outside her job but Mark was there to walk her home"

"So they are really back"

"He called me. They want her, we need to change our strategy"

"Meeting?"

"Yeah in 30 minutes. Oh and buy some cat food"

Yuta has an idea but first wants to speak with his members. He went to the alley and grabbed the cat.

"We're going home you little baby. Now it's just one person missing"

In the meanwhile, Haneul thinks is weird that Mark was there to pick her up.

"In this past week if I didn't know you like Daeun I would thought you like me" she said making Mark laugh

"You bought me food, you have been bring me to work and after walking me home"

"I'm just worried about you"

"Why?"

"Ahhhh- " he was scratching his neck trying to think of an excuse "there been some perverts on the streets so it's dangerous"