29

Yuta room is pitch black and with the curtains down. There's no way the sun can come in, which cause the following to happen.

Haneul phone was buzzing and buzzing but the couple that didn't slept much last night were still sleeping.

"I swear I'll kill who's calling me" Haneul said rejecting the call and laying again in Yuta chest

"My gun is in the drawer use it" he mumbled as he kissed her forehead "good morning"

"Sorry, I woke you up"

"You better be, I'm so tired"

"It's your fault"

"No, no. Yours, who had thought you would have so much energy in you"

She started to feel hot and embarrassed about the things they did last night.

"Don't be embarrassed" he spoke like he read her mind "what time it is?"

"10. It's Sunday"

"You have uni tomorrow, right?"

"Hmm"

"I'll drive you. But now see who was calling you, and if it's one of the boys please use the gun.I'm too tired to even yelled at them" he smiled closing his eyes again

The girl glanced at her phone and seeing who called her, she immediately got up.

"Why are you getting dress?" He asked "come here, let me rest for more 10 minutes and I'm up for one more round"

"It's Joshua!"

Yuta open his eyes and took her phone "call him and put on speaker"

After some rings he finally picked up.

"Sorry Joshua, I was-"

"Doesn't matter. Can you leave the country?"

Yuta raised his eyebrows at what the boy just said

"Answer me Haneul!"

"She can" Yuta answer for her "but why?"

"Your mom knows your address and she's going there tonight . Make your bags and leave Haneul." He paused " with Yuta if you want"

"I'm not gonna leave my members here for her to killed them"

"And I'm not gonna leave them"

"Why so stubborn? I know you gonna say no and I know your mom it's not gonna accept that. I don't want for anything bad to happen to you"

"Ok let's say I run from her, then she finds again... I run again?" Haneul was angry and tired of feeling like she couldn't be happy "I'm gonna stay here and talk with her. And before you speak I don't want any of the boys here. Joshua will be there right?"

"All seventeen..."

"Ok, I trust Joshua."

"What the fuck Haneul?! You want Joshua here and not me?" Yuta yelled at her, his eyes were a mix of irritation and sadness

"Shut up. It's because she's afraid to lose you." Joshua said from the other side "she can't afford you to die"  he explain exactly Haneul's feelings like it was his "are you sure? You haven't seen her in years.You don't even remember her face"

"She can be persuasive Haneul, I'm not letting you here with her. I'll call Kazuha, she'll hide for at least some time"

"No! Then I'm putting them in danger. Don't you get it? This started with her and it's ending with her. She's my mother, she's my responsibility. I'm not letting any one fight this for me. She's coming and I'm gonna speak with her"

"You gonna say no...."

"I'm not leaving you"

"I'm still here" Joshua said making Haneul laugh while being scared "but he's right what are gonna do when you say no. She won't accept that. She will try to kidnap you or worst"

"I'm a big girl. I'll have a gun with me and I'll try to solve this or at least win us time to find a solution"

"I gotta go....Haneul still no memories?"

"No memories "

"We miss you princess" he said making Yuta side eye the phone, his jealousy is still hard to control

After the call ended, Yuta sat in the bed trying to think of a way to solve this problem. His girlfriend sat on top of him strangling him with her legs.

"Just relax, I'll be okay. She's my mom" she said resting her forehead with his

"I'm scared of loosing you" he placed his hands on her hip squeezing lightly "I just got you, I can't lose you"

"I'm yours and forever be, even as a ghost" she jocked but the boy didn't have the same sense of humor "sorry, sorry" she smiled

"Can we go to a desert island and just stay there? You and me"  he snuggle in her neck leaving small kisses "I like that idea"

"We can't run from our problems" Haneul was trying not to surrender to his touch.She saw the time and the boys must be home, it's almost noon. Although she doesn't mind being with him, she doesn't want to be seen by anyone in this situation "you need to stop"

"Why?" He continue to kiss her

"The boys..."

"They wouldn't even dare to walk here" he said caressing her cheek " we're good princess" he said before smushing his lips on hers with no break.

He lift her up and turn them over, now he was on top of her.

"I don't think we're leaving the bedroom until the afternoon" he said smirking going down on her