18

Jaehyun was the one responsible for preparing their stay in Japan and he went all out.

He got this beautiful tradicional mansion for all of them, everyone's jaws were on the floor when they saw the house.

"Yeah yeah I know it's awesome" he was smirking while entering the house. He knows he has done a good job

Yuta was going to grab Haneul's bag but she got them first. He sighed as the girl walked off.

"You really pissed her off" Johnny said

"You could say that."

"Better make up fast, her anniversary is in 5
days" he smiled But suddenly looking back "you bought her a present right?"

"This trip..." He paused looking at the mocking face of Johnny " what you bought her?"

"A new phone"

"Taeil?"

"A Channel bag"

"Haeri?"

"A smartwatch"

"Taeyong?"

"Hmmm a whole new closet" he said laughing it off

"What?!" Doyoung gasped "me too"

"Haechan?"

"A computer"

"Jungwoo?"

"A huge teddy bear, but that's in her room in Korea so I'll buy her something to give her here"

"Any one knows what Jaehyun bought her?"

"Diamonds" Mark answer "and I bought her the sneakers she wanted to buy but were too expensive"

"I'm fucked" Yuta said

"You have some days to prepare" Mark reassure the boy who was getting worried about her present.

After they settle in, they arrange for a tour in Tokyo, to know more about the history of the country.

Haneul spent the whole day with Haeri and Seojun, ignoring Yuta which the boy felt.

At dinner they decided to have sushi and drink sake.

All of them were drinking, even Haneul which surprise everyone.

"Let's play a game" Jungwoo said

"Truth or dare" Doyoung suggested getting a positive response from the rest of them.

Haechan was the first one to spin the bottle and it pointed at Johnny

"Truth or dare?"

"I don't have anything to hide"

"First time having sex"

"Easy, 16" he smirked spinning the bottle

"Jaehyun...." He pause waiting for the boy answers what he wants

"Dare"

"I dare you to text the girl you have been taking that you miss her" He gave his dare smiling knowing that the rest of the members didn't know about this girl.

"You're so annoying..." Jaehyun said grabbing his phone

"Well, Yuta better hurry up with Haneul" Haeri said winking at the leader

"Ok, my turn" he turn the bottle pointing at Taeyong "Thruth or dare?"

"Truth"

"How many people have you killed?" He asked, the alcohol must mess with his head because this question startled Haneul who was also getting tipsy.