17

Seventeen left 2 weeks ago and still no signs of the terror Joshua talked about. Yuta has been protective with her not even a fly gets close to her.

Saturday so they are at home resting. Daeun is on a trip with her dad, what Haneul and Mark don't know it's that her dad is running around from Yuta, after knowing that he helped Joshua, Yuta and Taeyong went visit him.... They behave knowing it was Daeun's dad, just killed all his guards in front of him and broke all his fingers one by one.

Because of Mark and Haneul, Yuta doesn't want to kill him. Just a warning.

"Look, Daeun sent me another photo."

"She looks cute, Italy right?" Mark asked still looking at the photo " sent me that please"

"You're whipped" she said laughing "Italy and they go to Paris and then they'll come back"

"But why now? He could've wait for the end of school. She missed one week before break"

"I don't know but I wished I could travel like that...."

"To where?" Taeil and Yuta entered the living room "here take Seojun for a second, I'm gonna make his food" he added putting the sleepy baby in her lap

"Italy and Japan. That's the two places I really liked to go"

"You know we have a jet..." Mark said

"What?" Her jaw almost went to the ground

Yuta smiled and went to her side with a plate with strawberries " if you want we can go today"

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah, do you want to go? Thinks as your birthday gift"

"Yuta don't forget our work..." Taeil said as he prepared his son food

"Ok gives one week and we can go" he rolled his eyes at Taeil.

"Thank you Yuta" Haneul hugged him not noticing Taeil and Mark's smile watching them together, well not together TOGETHER but like this.

Suddenly Seojun started crying

"Oh baby what's wrong? Are you hungry?" Haneul asked him while swing him to calm him down

"I think it's jealousy" Taeil said laughing, taking the baby of her arms to give him food.

"Jealousy?"

"His auntie was giving attention to another person" he answered making her and Yuta blushed.

A week has passed and the boys are ready to go, just a few thing are still undone.

"Haechan, stop playing games and do your suitcase!" Taeyong yelled from downstairs counting all the luggage they have, and checking if they are not forgetting anything.

They will spend 3 weeks in Japan, celebrating Haneul and Mark's birthday.

"Where's Taeil, Yuta and Haneul?" Johnny asked bringing his 4 suitcases down

"They went to Haeri's parents house to leave Bullet with them" he pause looking at all the bags "Johnny we are not going to move countries"

"You never know what you'll need" he shrugged his shoulders

"Haechan!" Taeyong screamed again for the youngest.

"We're here" Haneul said opening the door

"Your mom said she will miss us" Taeil wrapped his arms on Haeri's waist an gave her a big kiss

"She also said for you to kissed me?" She smirked parting their lips

"No but you're looking hot as fuck"