7

"Aish, I want to go home" Haneul whined as Jungwoo was doing her hair

"Aren't you happy with us?"

"I'm here for almost two weeks. I'm a burden and I miss my home"

"Nonsense you're not a burden! We love to have you here"

"Yuta and Johnny don't. Two night ago, I was in the kitchen and Yuta appeared, you know what he did? He took one look at me and turn his back on me. What did I do wrong?"

"Nothing... they are like this. They take time to open up. Ok you're done"

"Thank you. It looks good" she said looking herself at the mirror "the house is quiet today... where is everyone?"

"Hmmm they had things to do"

"And you stayed?" She asked raising her eyebrows

"I prefer being here with you and baby Seojun"

"So Haeri is not here also?"

"She went to her parents and he was sleeping. She didn't want to waking him up" the girl nodded as Jungwoo wipes the drip of sweat in his forehead.

This girl has his genes Jungwoo thought

"Can I go home?"

"Haneul what the cop said?" He asked placing his hand on his hip

"Stay with friends until they caught the man"

"And what are we ?"

"Friends..."

"Good girl. I'm downstairs if you need me"

Haneul was bored, she didn't have anything to do and to top that she couldn't even move freely because Mark said that are rooms off limits. She can only be in my room, kitchen, living room and the pool.

That gave her an idea... she put on her swim suit and went outside.

Meanwhile, the boys were trying to track Seventeen. They put Haeri with Haneul's clothes to try and look like her.

Their mission is to try and find out how they are finding her. After that accident Joshua found her one more time but didn't talk to her as Mark saw him and grabbed the girl before he could do anything.

Haeri was sitting at a park drinking banana milk waiting to be recognized.

"You know that Haneul only drinks strawberry milk?" A boy that sat next to her said  "who are you?"

"You're the one who sat next to me." She retarded feeling nervous

"True, but I won't tell. You should have done your homework. I'm certain they are watching and they know who I am. Which way should I wave?" He asked smiling like he doesn't have guns pointing on him

"Why do you want Haneul?"

"She's mine" he answered immediately " I just came to grab her and I don't like people who took my toys away" he said sliding his finger across her jaw " where is she?"

"I thought you had the best hacker"

"I'm flatter that you think that. But Haechan is playing with my patience. Now tell me where is she?"

"You know I'm not alone" Haeri said threatening him

"And you think I am ? Cute" Joshua laughed

"Who's your boyfriend?" Haeri didn't answers "ok don't answer. I'll find out" he leaned in close to her face

"Stop if you want to live" Joshua looked at a gun pointing at his head

"Taeil, hello friend. Your girlfriend is cute and feisty. You found a good one" he got up still looking at the gun " now tell me where's my girlfriend"