6

The night at NCT house was peaceful. Well not for all.

"I swear I heard a cat all night" Haneul murmured as she walked down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Oh good morning" Taeyong said making the girl look up and greeted the three boys, including Yuta and Jaehyun.

"Did you slept well?" Jaehyun asked

"Not so much, I heard a cat all night" she said making Yuta chocked on his drink

"Oh Yuta has a cat" Jaehyun answer smiling "but he doesn't let us see her"

"She's shy" he said not looking Haneul in the eyes " do you need anything from your house?"

"No, I need to buy some stuff though"

"What?"

"Somethings" the members looked at her confused

"It's that time of the month?" Taeyong asked " I can go buy what you need, just go to school and I'll pass by to give you"

"Thank you, that's sweet of you. But that's not it. The burglar went through my underwear, I don't want to wear it again. I want to buy new ones"  Jaehyun suddenly got up and ran away from the kitchen and right after Yuta went after him  " Did I said something wrong?"

"You might have provoke a murder" Taeyong said laughing " don't worry, after school you can buy that. I made you some food. Eat before school"

At the other side of the house, Yuta has a grip on Jaehyun collar. Next to them is Doyoung and Haechan just appreciating the situation.

"You went through her underwear?!"

"I had to make look real. A burglar sees every drawer"

"Knife or bullet?" Haechan asked

"Eh knife" Doyoung answer but Yuta was not playing games and threw the knife at them

"You better shut up and leave"

"Yuta I'm sorry I didn't looked. I just threw all of it into the ground" he said and Yuta grip was getting tighter

"If I found out you saw, I will kill you" he let go of Jaehyun and left the  room.

Haneul and Mark left for school, they wanted to be with Daeun before class to explain her what happened yesterday.

They entered the classroom and there she was.

"Daeun we need to speak with you" Haneul said glancing at Mark

"Both of you?"

They went behind their building, Daeun was nervous is not normal for Mark being this serious.

"Yesterday I-"

"Are you both dating?" Daeun asked with a frown in her face "did you really act like you like me to get my best friend!? You piece of shit" before Daeun could get to Mark, Haneul grabbed her hand and calm her down

"I was followed and robbed yesterday and Mark saved me. Nothing else." She said smiling knowing that her friend was jealous "I didn't feel safe being there so I'm spending a few days at Mark's place until the police says something"

"That's it?"

"Yup, you were going to slap me for nothing" Mark said raising his eyebrow

"Sorry... I'm thankful that you helped her" she hugged him, Mark was surprise but he took the opportunity to hugged her back.

"Can you come with me to buy some clothes?"

"You don't have to ask me twice" Daeun said