Chapter 1 part 2

In front of the Luxor, Aaron was waiting for Zak's slow ass to show up. He checked his phone, and didn't notice a couple of fans had come up next to him. Looking up from his phone, he jumped.

"Oh, hey! Didn't notice you there. Are you fans of the show?" Aaron asked.

"Yes we are! We just want to say how awesome the show is and we love what you do! Would you mind if we took a few pictures with you?" They asked.

"Sure, not a problem!" Aaron said as he posed with them.

Zak walked up and saw Aaron posing with fans. He stepped back a few steps and let Aaron handle them.

A couple autographs and several pictures later, the fans left and Zak met up with Aaron.

"Yo, dude. Get bombarded by fans did you?" Zak teased.

Aaron laughed, "Yeah, pretty much. They snuck up on me while I was waiting for you."

They started to walk up the Strip towards the Paris restaurant. Along the way, Zak and Aaron nudged each other and pointed out different girls.

"Dude, G, you need to get a girlfriend. You are so busy! You just need to slow down and take it easy for awhile." Aaron told Zak.

Zak shook his head. "Dude I cant have a girlfriend right now. I am so busy I won't have time for her! I mean what about you? Where is your girlfriend?"

"Dude, no girl likes me! I have way too many haunted, cursed, dark objects in my house!" Aaron said. "But you need one, man."

They walked up the Strip some more and they decided to head into Planet Hollywood mall for some food.