Chapter 11

Zak and Aaron were in Zak's room, working on editing footage for the show. They decided to take a break when there came a knock at the door. Zak opened the door to reveal a beautiful woman with jet black hair streaked with deep purple, bright blue eyes and wearing a Big Steppin shirt, black pants and purple shoes.

"I would like to see Aaron, please," she boldly stated. Zak motioned for Aaron to come to the door. Aaron waved. "Oh hey Susan." "Can we talk for a bit, Aaron?" Aaron nodded and followed her out the door. While they were talking, Zak started to think about Ruka. He decided to call her to see what she was up to.

"Hey Zak, whats up?" Ruka answered.
"Not much, Ruka. What are you doing?" Zak wanted to know.
"Just chilling, watching Bram Stoker's Dracula and thinking about someone." Ruka said
Zak raised an eyebrow and asked, "Who would that be?"
Ruka laughed. "You, silly vampire."
Zak laughed too. "Oh OK. Hey Ruka, there was something I wanted to ask you but I'd rather wait to ask you in person."
"When am I going to get to see you, Zak?" Ruka asked.
"I don't know, Ruka. Things are very hectic right now with the new season. But I promise, we'll see each other soon," Zak assured her.
Ruka sighed. "OK Zak. I better let you get back to work then. I'll talk to you later, Zak. Bye."
"Bye, Ruka," He said as she hung up.

Zak sighed. He missed Ruka and really wanted to see her again, but work was keeping him very busy. He liked staying busy, but he never thought he'd ever meet someone that would make him want to make time for her. Zak was so confused. He sat down to think. The more he thought about it, the more confused he became. He didn't know what to do.

Aaron came back in and saw Zak with his head in his hands.
"Dude, what's wrong?" Aaron asked.
Zak shook his head and sighed. He debated on whether or not to ask Aaron. He shook his head again.
"Nothing dude, I'm fine." Zak replied. He couldn't ask Aaron for advice, his love life was worse than Zak's. He debated this idea again. Aaron had had bad luck with women, that was true, but he had been married before. Zak gave up and decided to ask Aaron.
"Dude, I need some advice." Zak told Aaron.
"Sure, G. What's up?" Aaron asked.
"It's about Ruka. I don't know what to do. I really want to see her again but I'm so busy. She's pissed at me because I'm so busy. I never thought I'd ever meet someone like her. Dude, what do I do?" Zak finished.
Aaron laughed. "G, you got it bad, man. You caught the love bug bad, dude. Here's what you do, man. Call her and tell her how you feel. Not just that you want to see her again. Tell her how you really feel."
"I don't know if I can, man. I have never been that honest with a woman before." Zak sighed.
Aaron sighed as well. "I gave you the advice you asked for, man. What you do with it is up to you. If you want more advice, you can always ask Billy or Jay." Aaron mentioned.
"Thanks, Aaron. I'm just going to think some more for now. We're finished for the day, so you can go out and do whatever. Nite, Aaron." Zak told him.
Aaron just shook his head and left.

A/N: Hope you all are enjoying the story so far. I'm sorry it takes me so long publish a chapter, I run into a writers block every time I cant think of where I want the chapter to go. Keep reading and enjoy!