Chapter 5

A couple hours later, Zak finally texted Aaron back saying he would like to join him for dinner.

He texted: Who else is going?

Aaron: Ruka and her grandmother are joining us.

Zak: Cool, where are we meeting the ladies?

Aaron: We are meeting them in front of Planet Hollywood. I thought we could take them to Paris for dinner.

Zak: Isn't that kind of expensive for two women we hardly know?

Aaron: Yeah, I didn't think about that.

Zak: How about Gordon Ramsey's burger place in Planet Hollywood?

Aaron: That sounds like a great idea! I've always wanted to try that. I'll tell Ruka to meet us at the front desk.

Zak: Awesome. See you later dude.

Aaron: Later dude.

Aaron texted Ruka telling her where to meet them. Aaron told her dinner was a surprise but that she would love it.

Ruka: What time should we meet you?

Aaron: How about at about 7:30?

Ruka: That sounds good. See you then!

Ruka filled Grandma in with all the details. They decided to change into clothes that were a little nicer than what they were wearing. It was almost time to meet the guys so they decided to head out.

"I'm excited! I can't wait to see where they are taking us for dinner." Ruka said, excitedly.

"I know. I would like to meet them." Grandma said.

They make it to the front desk and see Zak and Aaron waiting for them.

"Zak, why don't you escort Ruka's grandma and I'll escort Ruka," Aaron suggested.

Zak hesitated and complied.

Ruka joked, "Don't worry, Zak. She doesn't bite."

"Don't worry, Aaron. Ruka doesn't bite. Hard." Grandma laughed.

Aaron laughed nervously as Ruka gave him her best vampire smile.

They went to dinner and were greeted at the door. The hostess showed them to their table.

"Is this Gordon Ramsey's BurGr?" Ruka asked.

"It is. I told you would like it," Aaron said.

Ruka looked at Aaron and saw a look she hadn't seen since her last date.

She thought to herself, Oh lord I think Aaron is hitting on me.

She looked at Grandma with a look of surprise.