Chapter 6

After they finished dinner, they were greeted by Gordon Ramsey himself.

"Did you enjoy your dinner?" He asked.

Ruka said, "We did, thank you very much. Would you mind if my grandmother and I took a picture with you?"

"Not at all," He replied.

As the ladies took a picture with Gordon Ramsey, Zak watched Aaron. He was watching Ruka with a look of desire. He knew exactly what Aaron was thinking, so Zak decided that he wanted to get to know Ruka better.

After they left the restaurant, they decided to take the girls to see a show.

"Why don't we let Ruka pick?" Grandma suggested. The guys agreed.

"OK how about we go see Jeff Dunham? I mean since we are in the hotel where his show is anyway," Ruka said.

"That sounds like a great idea! Let's go!" Zak said. So off they went. A few hours later, they left the show.

"I'm pretty tired. I think I'm gonna head up to bed." Grandma said.

"Sounds like a good idea," Ruka agreed.

"Why don't we walk you back?" Aaron suggested.

"That's fine by me. What do you think, Grandma?" Ruka asked. Grandma nodded. "Okay. Aaron, why don't you escort Grandma this time?" Ruka tossed out.

    As they walked, Ruka could hear Aaron asking Grandma questions but couldn't make out what they were saying. Zak could hear them too, so he decided to ask Ruka a few things as well.

"Ruka, do you mind if I ask you a few things?" Zak directed.

"Fire away, Zak." Ruka responded.

"Ruka, do you like Aaron?" Zak questioned.

Ruka blushed. "I think he's a good-looking guy. He's funny, too. Honestly, I couldn't tell you. I don't know enough about him to make a decision."

"Oh okay. How about me?" Zak asked.

Ruka blushed a darker pink and bit her lip. "I don't want to answer that right now." She bit her lip again.

"Why not?" Zak grilled.

"Well, I know some things about you and I like what I see and what I know but I would like to know more," Ruka explained.

Zak smiled. "I'd like to know more about you too, Ruka."

"Well, I'm going to the pool tomorrow. Would you like to join me?" Ruka asked.

"Sounds like a good idea. I'll stop by the front desk to see what I need." Zak said.

"Cool. Let me give you my number so we can meet up," Ruka responded.

    They got to the elevators and Ruka gave the guys a hug. Ruka suggested Grandma do the same.

"Thank you for dinner, Aaron. It was very nice and it was great to meet you both." Grandma said after she hugged them.

"Thanks for dinner, guys. I'll talk to you guys later," Ruka said as she winked at Zak. They stepped into the elevator and waved goodbye.

After they left,  Zak asked Aaron, "So what did you ask Ruka's grandma?"

"I just asked her how she liked dinner and the show," Aaron replied.

Zak looked at him questioningly. "Yeah, okay, sure."

Aaron just laughed and shook his head.