Chapter 9

After they were bored with the pool, they decided to go get something to eat. They decided to go to the Harley-Davidson cafe. After they sat down, they decided to play 20 questions.

"You go first, Zak" Ruka prompted.

"Alrite. What's your favorite movie?" Zak asked.

She thought for a minute and said, "I have a lot of favorites but I think my all-time favorite that I will watch again and again no matter what, has to be Bram Stoker's Dracula with Gary Oldman."

Zak's jaw dropped. "No way!? Mine too!"

"Totally cool. OK favorite kind of music?" Ruka asked.

Zak though for a minute. "I'd have to say, techno is my favorite. You?"

"Mine is rock. But I still listen to things that have a good beat or is just a fun song. For the most part, I'm a rocker at heart." Ruka explained.

"What's your favorite kind of car?" Zak asked.

"A Chevy Corvette Stingray. That's my dream car." Ruka said.

"I like anything with a sleek look like the 'Vette." Zak said.

The waitress then came up to take their order and she looked at Zak and to Ruka's displeasure, she recognized him.

"Hey, you're Zak Bagans!" she exclaimed. Zak nodded.

"What can I get you, cutie?" she said as she winked at him.

Zak gave her his order and then with a look of disgust, she looked at Ruka and asked, "What can I get you?" in tone that said you bitch. Ruka gave her her order and then she walked away.
"Did you see the way she looked at you?" Ruka asked.
"Yeah, it made me uncomfortable," Zak stated.
"I saw that. It made me very uncomfortable too." Ruka acknowledged.

While they were waiting for their food, they decided to keep playing 20 questions. When they finished, the food came and they enjoyed their lunch.

After they finished, Zak walked Ruka back to the elevators.

"I had a lot of fun hanging out with you today, Zak." Ruka said as she blushed.

Zak smiled at her blushing. "I did too, Ruka. If you don't mind, I'd like to see you again tomorrow nite for dinner." Zak asked her.

Ruka sighed sadly. "I'd like to Zak, but Grandma and I are going back to Arizona tomorrow. And then a few days after that, we're headed back home to Virginia." Ruka stated sadly.

Zak looked down at the floor and sadly said, "Oh. Well, Aaron and I are busy with Ghost Adventures for the next couple weeks anyway."

"Well, if you want someone to talk to on your down time between filming, let me know," Ruka told him.

Zak nodded and asked, "Can I hug you, Ruka?" She nodded.

He hugged her and when they pulled apart, they looked at each other. She blushed, looked away and then looked back. Zak leaned in and she froze. She didn't know what to do. Time seemed to slow down. She watched him with wide eyes as he leaned closer and closer. Then, he kissed her. She realized what was happening, she put her arms around his neck and kissed him back. When they pulled apart, she melted and nearly dropped to the floor.

"Wow. That was awesome," Zak said. Ruka nodded, unable to speak. He let her go and she walked to the elevator, got in and waved goodbye as the doors closed. Ruka was floating the whole way back to her room.