ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵘᶜᵏʸ ᵒⁿᵉ ( ᶜ.ˢ )

Tw: cursing, stress , day to day basis of a teenage girl who's mentally ill and somehow famous ( I wouldn't know, but Taylor Swift does so hey!!! )

Summary: your chris' girlfriend and have been famous every since you were little but you've never told him much about it until he asks because he's been dealing with alot of stress due to # paparazzi!
❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦
YEAH, THEYLL TELL U KNOW YOURE THE LUCKY ONEEEEEE OHHHHH OH
❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦
Ever since I was born, I would try to hide from the fame that was brought upon me by my mother, taylor.

As much as I try to pretend it's all fun and glamorous, the facade fades sometimes when I'm with my boyfriend Chris, who has recently been gaining fame due to his triplets YouTube channel

I was just strumming some chords to my mom's song that she doesn't have any lyrics to yet. I hear Chris walk in, and I turn towards him, and just by his face, I can tell he's super anxious about something.

" Hey chris, what up you okay?" I ask calmly to see if it would help. I can see him open his mouth to say something, then shut it and think, then I hear him ask a question that truly made me think, " How do you do this?"
I tilt my head confused as what he means, but i have an idea. " Hmm, what do you mean?" He sighs." y/n the lucky one act. How do you do it?"

I glance up at him and think. This is a question I've been dying for someone to ask, but no one would. The interviews would just ask about my clithes,hair,jewlery, or makeup. Not how I feel,think, or my career, but hey, that's sexism in Hollywood!

" Hmm, okay, well, I guess I don't. There are times when I go to a new town and a made-up name. But I get caught, and the camera flashes uses to make it feel like a dream." He gets comfortable on my bed and leans in interest. I laugh at how interested he is in this story.

" Okay, uhm, I had it figured out since I was in school. Everybody loves pretty everybody loves cool so overnight I was made up to looked like a 60's queen." Chris looks up confused." Why 60's?? " I look at him," chris Hollywood lives in the past." He shrugs and then nods for me to continue. " Another name goes up and lights, like diamonds in the sky. " Chris looks up. I says " Do they tell you now that you're the lucky one, babe??" I sigh and say," You bet, yeah, they'll tell you now you're the lucky one, but can you tell me now am I the lucky one??" Chris has a puzzled look on his face, so I just continue.

" Now it's big black cars and ruveria views, and your lover in the foyer doesn't even know you?" Chris looks up and says " what's that supposed to mean" I look at him and try to explain it the best I can " basically everyone thinks they know but the one perosn who does can't anymore." Chris quietly says," ohhh, okay, is that about me?" I sigh." Yes and no. " he gives me a slight frown, then says," Hmm well tlak about that after, but continue ! "
I let out a small laugh and continued.

" Well, all your secrets end up spalshed on the news front page, and they tell you that you're lucky, but you're so confused." I look at chris, and he looks like he's going to say something but stops himself, giving me a slight nod to carry on. I sigh and say, " Cause you dont feel pretty, you just feel used, and all the younger ones line up to take my place." He looks at me with a small frown and asks," Is that how you really feel? " I laugh and say," No, that's just what I wrote in a song one time, " sarcasm dripping in my tone. He rolls his eye and gives me a small peck on my forehead " you're amazing, you don't have to worry about them cause you have me now and I know you and I know that nothing could change you or us! I love you so much ! " I giggle at his response to my small story and hug him.

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

A/n : i know I didn't do the full song, but I thought this suited it more!!!  Anyways I forgot to post this so enjoy <333