ᵍˡᵘᵉ ˢᵒⁿᵍ :) ᵐ.ˢ

I'm stuck by the glueeeeeeee, right      onto youuuuuuuuuuuu
✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

I was scrolling on Instagram when I realized beabadoobee had posted about her new song and instantly went to spotify to listen to it! I had known most of the song since she would post snippets of it!

I was in Matt's room, but I normally blast music, so I just let Nick and Chris know that I'm playing music! I was actually waiting for Matt to get home from grabbing food!

I grabbed my phone and connected it to the TV and pressed play! I was cleaning up his room just small things because Matt is a very clean person. I started slowly dancing around. " TANGLED IN LOVE STUCK BY YOU FROM THE GLUEEEEE," I scream! I just start dancing around the room to the song and I hear the door open and see it was Nick I grabbed his arms and start spinning him " I've never knownnnnnnn " we start spinning each other around and I turned up Bea louder! " BUT YOURE HERE AND SO I LOVE YOUUU." we both scream at the top of our lungs. We continue, not noticing the fact that Matt had come back and was just watching us with a slight smile! I spin Nick around and see Matt.

" MATT!!!!! " I ran up and hugged him and dragged him to dance with me while Nick went and grabbed Chris. We all danced around Matt's room,laughing and playing around. Eventually, we all got tired and the song ended and 1999 by bea started playing I got up from where I was sitting and pressed paused and with a slight smile I say " who's ready for the great food Matt has brought!" Matt looks at me and says," I sure am. I had to force myself not to eat the fries. " Chris shoots up at this " FRIESSSSSSS, " he screams and runs down stairs. Nick gets up and chases after him! I grab Matt's hand and continue to follow Nick. When Matt stops me, I turn around to face him with a puzzled look on my face.

" I thought you wanted to eat? " I ask him. He pauses, and then with a smile, he says, " I am, but first I thought I should tell you that you are so cute, and also, I love how strong of a connection you have with my brothers. It's actually really nice to see you get along with them the wag you do." I let out a small giggle and say," Why thank you, lover boy!" I give him a small kiss on the cheek and say," Now let's eat. Dancing around really works up an appetite!" HE let's out a laugh, and we walk downstairs to see Nick and Chris waiting on us to eat.
" Why aren't yall eating? " I say with a xonfused tone in my voice Nick sits up and says " well we wanted to wait on our favorite h/c " I see Matt look down at me and smile and says " uhm she's my girlfriend but you know what I'll let that slide."  We all laugh about what he says and start eating
✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

A/n: This is one of my favs for sure!
I'll be doing another sturniolo sister one soon!!

Word count : 546!