ᵇˡᵒᵘˢᵉ ᵐ.ˢ./ᵗʳⁱᵖˡᵉᵗˢ

ʷʰʸ ᵈᵒ ⁱ ᵗᵉˡˡ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵒʷ ⁱ ᶠᵉᵉˡ, ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵗᵒᵒ ᵇᵘˢʸ ˡᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵈᵒʷⁿ ᵐʸ ᵇˡᵒᵘˢᵉ.
⋆ ˚。⋆
It's been a bit since I've looked at tiktok. So on my off day I decided to look and what I found was disgusting.
"Fans" of my boyfriend Matt and his brothers were posting the most vile things I've ever seen.

I wasn't going to show the triplets but I had a feeling they knew so I tried to be reasonable with the creator and just comment a simple " Hey,  uhm that's actually my boyfriend and he's a real person and this is disgusting especially since it oversteps his boundaries ! Please take this down !! " and what I got back was even gross.

User3810383 replied to your comment : idgaf how you are, they're hot, and I want them.

Oh. That's all I could muster up in that moment. As I looked in the comments, there were some good fans telling them to stop, to which i liked their comments, but it just made me want to puke. I tried to ignore it for a but and try to go about my day, but anytime I saw the triplets, all I could think about was the sexualizing of them.

I didn't want to bring it up to them because I know that an uncomfortable conversation, but I didn't want to post for talking for them since I'm not the one enduring this. So I did the only thing I could think to do is write a song. However, after seeing Colleens' apology, I don't know about that. I ended up writing this song called Blouse.

I went to text Nick telling him about it, but I saw new comments on the one I made earlier asking them to leave my boys alone.

" suckingsturniolos ( this was an actual accout. ) replied to your comment: oh wtv you know you enjoy it because he's your bf 🙄 "
And one literally saying I was jealous and somehow a whore because of me asking them to respect the privacy of someone that needs it.

I couldn't let this go on for too long so I talked to Nick about it first since the sexualiztion was mainly towards Chris and Matt since alot of the fans are girls. " Hey nick " I knock on the side of his bedroom door. I hear him rustle out of bed " Yeah? " he asks his voice lace with concern as he opens the door. I think he can tell somethings wrong but I dont think he realizes it's not with me.

I take a deep breath " ok uhm so I was scrolling on tiktok and uhm saw some accounts being really weird and gross. It made me literally sick to my stomach looking at it so I can't imagine how yall feel and I need to stop rambling but basically I saw the sexualization yall are receiving and it's gross. I wanted to post about it but can't since I'm not the one experiencing it so I jsut wrote a song. " I hear him sigh as I finish rambling. He knows about them.

" uhm yeah I've seen it too and honestly I'm lucky I'm not receiving it as bad but Matt and Chris have and its... yeah " I hear Nick say. I feel so bad for him, I feel bad for all of them. " I was wondering if yall wanted to talk about it or say something. If you all don't want to I would gladly say something small about it or even post me singing my song ! Maybe it would help? " I say while glancing up at him and he looks like his thinking.

I watch him think about something before he quickly calls Matt and Chris in to his room. I couldn't even look at them. Anytime I made eye contact with them I was just reminded about the words people have written about them. The edits they have made using clips that aren't sexual. The comments made towards what they want to be done to them by one of them. It made me physically ill. Nick looked at me as I was zoned out looking on the floor. " uhm y/n and I wanted to talk about something that's been reoccurring lately." Nick states as Matt and Chris look worridley at each other then at me then right back at Nick.

Nick nudges me making me snap out of the small trance I was in. " hm " I say quietly as I look up at them. " wanna tell them what you were just saying. " I sink back into the bed then take a deep breath and basically explain what I told nick to them. I could see them uncomfortably shift and I felt terrible but I can't just watch people be so nasuaseting towards the people that I love. Doing it ti the point were they stop doing something they've wanted since we were kids.

" uhm listen its totally fine if not but I can't let you all stop doing something you want just because people like to act as if you all aren't real living breathing people. " i say ending my explanation, I glance at Matt my face laced with concerned.  We sat in a comfortable silence for a bit until Chris spoke up. " I would be fine with it , either posting a statement or your song. " He says reassuringly however I don't know if he's reassuring me or himself. I look up at Nick " honestly I feel like it would help but I think one day in the near future we need to say something if it gets worse. " nick states while looking at the three of us. I slowly take Matt's hand, " Matt, what about you? "

I felt terrible, it was gut wrenching to see him so uncomfortable over the fans. The fans were Matt's favorite part of having this job. The supporters. Having everybody he has helped be there for him and cheering him on through a screen. Cheering all of three of them on. No matter if they have a favorite triplet they would always support the three of them as a group. " let's do it " he says with confidence. " are you sure? I don't want to make things worse. " I explain with concern for them.

Matt smiles at me, " y/n post your song , post your statement, fuck post them both. I am just so glad that I know that not all of our supporters are as vile as the other ones. " He says with a small smile. I smile at them, okay time to grab your guitar and make sure this will help them. " Okay I'll be right back " i say quietly, while getting up yo go into another room.

I grab the guitar, the camera, my phone, and set everything up. Before I even started filming I posted a statement talking about how gross those account swere and asking people to report them.

I grabbed my guitar pressed the camera on and started playing the chords.

" Here we are, quiet at your kitchen table

With courtesy to little pet peeves
Napkins on laps, strands pulled back
I hang the scarf and my mom's anorak
Why do I tell you how I feel
When you're just looking down the blouse?
It's something I wouldn't say out loud
If touch could make them hear, then touch me now
Talking to some who laugh and others scorned
I guess humor could help me after all
It's funny now, I'm just useless and a whore
But I get a cosign from your favorite one-man show
Why do I tell you how I feel
When you're too busy looking down my blouse?
It's something I wouldn't say out loud
If touch could make them hear, then touch me now
If touch could make them hear, then touch me now (now). "
As I finish the song out, I turn off the camera and just breath. I'm hoping this will make their lives just a bit better.
⋆ ˚。⋆

A/n : I'm hoping that this will bring awareness to how disgusting those accounts are and letting you all know to report them because me personally the triplets have brighten my day and literally made my life better so I want them to still post but of course I want them to be comfortable with their fan base when they do.
Wc: 1416 !